How to learn to see a hint of life

You may not believe me now, but I will say: "Every day we do receive from our spirit guides (or whatever they are called guardian angels) tips of life." If we learn everywhere to see these signs and to trust your intuition, we realize that a higher power always support us and help.

Unfortunately, we are so immersed in their problems, anxieties and worries that do not notice obvious hints of life. And they're everywhere! To think that the answer to the most important question you can get in any time, any place and under any circumstances. How does it happen? Let's look at what are the clues of life and how to learn to notice.

1. Visual

It can be any tip that you can see with our eyes. For example, you cannot decide whether you should accept the offer of a new job, I think, tormented, and suddenly open the magazine, and your eye catches the phrase: "Do this and you won't regret it!". It's a sign from above, organized by your spiritual guides! Same thing you can read not only in the magazine, and the advertising Billboard, book, online, on the leaflet distributed on the streets and so on. But no need to grasp at everything they see, and look for the clue it's usually unpredictable and by accident, sort of by accident.

Also visual prompts are images that shows you the nature. It could be a cloud in the form of an answer to your question, the leaf of a tree, a flower or something else. I have, in my life when a man appeared, who later became my husband, eyes constantly started to fall hearts. And the clouds in the form of hearts, and cracks in the asphalt in the form of hearts and much more. Then I thought, that's probably not a coincidence. And so it was.

In order to learn to see these tips of life, you start to notice them. For this you need to consciously stop all the fuss, rush, and start being in the moment "here and now". Only then can we understand that tells you your angel.

2.Sluhovie hints that you can hear. Don't care where or from whom: from the TV screen when you have it turned on, bystanders, scraps of phrases which conveyed to you the wind radio sounding of the songs... the Main thing is not just to listen but to hear.

3.Intuitive Is when you just think something. It is not clear why and how to explain it. Just think, that's all. Such intuition is necessary to listen! There is an opinion that intuition is a conversation of God with man, and this is the truth. Just need to trust the higher powers and listen to your feelings and not logic.

4.Obrosniete tips life comes to us in dreams, and in any case cannot be ignored! Those dreams very clearly and vividly etched in our memories, evoke emotions and impress – signs from above. There are even prophetic dreams, but they only appear to those people who open up their spiritual guides, trust in a higher power.

5.Kognitivnye tips – the events that happen in our lives, that we might convey some information. To be clear, let me give you an example from my life. When – that in early youth I loved a "bad" guy. To tell the truth, I knew that I did not need to see him, to tell me this higher power in different forms. I talked about this and family and friends, I dream, I screamed intuition: "No need!", but I was stubborn in his desires. And once he noticed me and invited me to the movies. It was winter and I happy ran to meet him. On the descent from the bridge I slipped on the stairs as there was no ice and fell, hitting his spine. It was not a serious injury, just very badly bruised, but out I went anyway, even though it was an obvious hint of life: "don't go in there!". End of the story the fact that he really hurt me and I still long time could not depart from the betrayal. What I did was cognitive hint. As a rule, to them, our angels resort in extreme cases when all other hints of life do not apply.

In order to learn to notice the signs, to understand what you are warned of a higher power, you need first of all to believe in them. Also to be able to escape from the hustle and bustle, to stop the endless thoughts in my head and not just to look around, and to see. Don't just listen to the surrounding sounds and to hear. And not just to feel, and to feel. It's easy to learn, you just want to live consciously.published

Author: Yulia Kravchenko

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.twiy.ru/kak-nauchitsya-zamechat-podskazki-zhizni/

Tags

See also

New and interesting