What the result of unequal marriages?

The first time I was married for twenty years, with an independent view spit on my mother's shy: "Helen, is it you want?" in full confidence that there outside the registry office waiting for me it's – big girl's happiness.

The happiness that is waiting for me, I did not know. No, sometimes it was the soldier next to their rainbow wings. From the outside we looked it dooo (word of fashionable slang. – Approx. ed.). Pretty redhead good girl from a good family, tall brunette bully, dramatically reformed, but after the hotfix is capable of its pretty and a redhead to stand up... the Key word in all this is "from outside".

In fact, we never had much to say. I annoyed him snorting in yard gopotu, went to the buddies. It annoyed me utter inability to any intellectual activity. Stupid detective from the "cool guy writes for cool dudes" in which the author deliberately tried not to use compound and complex sentences – in case the readers do not understand, my lovely husband was tortured for two months. Two months, Carl.

And again, sitting over his work in English, I realized that got. We have different interests, different friends, different understanding how to enjoy your free time... We are very different, the famous slogan "we are together!" is more bitter laugh than a smile.

Later I remembered the old word – "misalliance".

Yes, Yes, Yes, I remember that in a strictly caste society misalliance called unequal marriage, in which one of the partners had the opportunity to bring it up a notch.

In the twenty-first century, the social boundaries are virtually erased, and the old word gradually acquires a new value, even against our will. Now misalliance – it is rather a marriage of people who are unequal in their intellectual and psychological development.

Marriage is a painful and unfortunate because it is a constant struggle when one spouse is trying to raise another up to his level, and the second to omit. Sooner or later – in this case sooner rather than later, realize that without him, without the unifying denominator together is simply nothing. And if first eyes froze love and passion, gradually, this great team gives way to life. But life, as we know, is gray and dull!

The man whose ultimate dream – beer and soft sofa in front of a widescreen TV, and the woman who raves about the existentiality of Baudelaire, pieced together only in one case. If they are on top of each other to care. A-a-absolutely and unconditionally. If their communication is reduced to a formal "Burgers in the fridge" in response to "Give to tomorrow on cigarettes." Even if burgers replace with black truffle, and the phrase about cigarettes on the delightful "today I Bought a third Bentley, you can take the keys and documents".

Although... if the misalignment is accompanied by cold and precise calculation, and even if the calculation is done by both sides...

Six years ago a good friend made a terrible misalliance. Married a nice girl from the Russian heartland. Son, grandson and great-grandson of scientists, rolling away the bull's eye, rushing into the business, offended the ancestors of a village girl. Grandma clutched at his heart and knocked to the floor with a stick of mahogany, promising to deprive the apartment and grandfather's library. His mother sniffed, then swallowed the pills.

After all, good friends grew beautiful and clever daughter Sophie entered the age of marriage. The most educated girl who knows three languages and distinguish a Manet from a Monet, is a beautiful party! The girl Sophie had counted everything, but suddenly such a bummer.

The family was poochta month, poochta two... And you know, now it happily and peacefully.

Sam friend-buddy the question "Well, how's married life?" still says: great! And he is actually great: soup, patties, Ironing shirts and even charming PUZ-Karapuz three years. Its not annoying that the spouse does not understand the trends of modern painting, as in the word "yet" can make four errors.

You know, he's very rarely at home – business, friends, sports, travel. That he's married, you know. Yes, and knowing that detail long forgotten.

However, I sometimes get the question: and happy second half? What do you think?

Source: mag.love-sl.ru/column/28-09-2015-mezalyans.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting