This is the most delicious scones I have ever eaten! They are soft and chewy with a creamy taste. Very beautiful cut.
Butter for those rolls need to choose good quality. The filling can be any, to your taste — apples with cinnamon, pumpkin with raisins, fresh berries, any marmalade, jam or marmalade. In my case it's apricot jam.
photo: ruchikrandhap.comIngredients:for the dough:
- Flour — 300 g
- Dry yeast — 1 tsp
- Salt — 1/2 tsp
- Sugar — 1/4 Cup
- Egg — 1 PC.
- Vegetable oil — 2 tbsp
- Warm water — 120 ml
- 100 g butter, very soft
- toppings to taste (canned cherries; grated pumpkin+sugar+cinnamon; apples)
- powdered sugar
1. In the bowl of a mixer combine flour, yeast, salt, sugar and mix. Add the remaining ingredients, stir with a spoon, and then with an attachment "hook" knead the dough until it is elasticity 10 minutes. The dough should be soft but non-sticky. Put the dough in a bowl greased with oil, cover with clingfilm and leave to come to increase in two times.
2. The baking pan cover baking paper. Approaching divide dough into 4 parts.
3. Grease the working surface with butter. Take a piece of dough on the table and stretch it into a rectangle (I have 27*38 cm), and then liberally grease with butter.
4. Put in a series of the filling on the larger side and begin to roll the roulade. Twist the roll into a snail.
5. Place the bun on a baking sheet, top grease with a small amount of oil. The same work to do with the rest of the test. Place baking sheet in warm place to rolls again approached, 30-40 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180 .
6. Bake muffins 20 minutes or until tender.
Ready hot biscuits sprinkle with powdered sugar and place on the grill until cool. published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki