Money: everyone has enough – if you look closely

Now a lot of talk about abundance and scarcity. During financial problems, people are looking for a way to solve them – including in the literature, including the esoteric. And there are a lot of different solutions to the problem. For example, visualization, programming the future, magic rituals to attract money, affirmations, and so on.

It seems to me that my husband have tried everything, sometimes to the point of absurdity. Remember, it is not a business, call us banks dropped interest rates and penalties, and we climb on a high chair and holding hands, jump shouting: "come on!!!". Or money trees grow and the dances around them lead instead to advertise and make phone calls to customers. Whispered affirmations, like, I have enough money, while simultaneously dropping calls from banks. I still remember and laugh.

Esoteric in relation to the money now, as much too rational – say, just work more. So I want to briefly share what I know about money. Since this topic is always relevant.

Money is energy

Their number does not depend directly on the amount of effort you are taking. Some work from morning till night seven days a week, and receive a fraction of those who work one hour or two a day. That is, their number depends on the subtle laws of this Universe. Although, of course, to make efforts necessary, the only question in their number. Sometimes, making three times more action, we get an increase of 10-20 percent. Is it worth it?

Money is immutable karma

That is, the amount of money already set from the moment of conception. On the one hand sad on the other hand, what is the point of overextending himself, if not much more than earn? Better to learn to live in its range of possibilities and not to worry too much.

As expanding the range?

There are different ways. Nebulosity to sacrifice all the rest, for example, family happiness, or health (they are immutable karma) and to "take all money" — and health and family happiness.

Another option is to collect the blessings to help more people. Then, our flow can significantly increase the prayers of others for us.

The third option, which many people do not like, to have a baby. Because he comes also with his range, and to his age, his flow will come to you. Although this method is not always suitable, and should not count on it – because their consciousness at the time of conception we will attract a soul with a certain immutable karma. You know?

The money given to the case

If you give a million tomorrow, what will you do with him? Where to spend? But if every month there will be millions to come? Can you think of right now, he's applying? And not abstract – the Bank will put interest and real?

When you have a goal that you very lights that your it money come easier than if you do not know what you want and want decided then, when the money already will be.

Everyone has enough – if you look closely

In General, each person is given just enough. As much as he needs. The problem is that we often want more than we really need, what we do not need, because someone said how great it is. Most people have enough money – they have a place to live, have something to eat. But many even in this simple abundance manage to be unhappy.

This world is abundant, and in it all just enough. Let's learn to be grateful for what is already there. Learn to be satisfied with what is already there. With this attitude towards peace and money, there is a chance that they will be more.

Chasing passive income

A few years ago it was very fashionable. A new idea, they say, not work, work 4 hours a week and rest! Let the money drip while you are in there somewhere. It's a very bad idea, even those who promote themselves work – and quite a lot. I know a lot of people who left work to build your passive income, sank to the bottom in finances and self-esteem and barely got there.

The idea of "do Nothing and get" — fatal. The whole society is permeated with such an idea, goes down. And this infection really is firmly in people's minds, and pull it out hard.

Search for a favorite thing

Much easier to work with, spend time and energy on what you love. If I can sit in my office for 5-8 hours a day, I'll go crazy. Because for me it was always torture. But when I finished the book, I can do 10-12 hours a day for a month to work with small breaks without feeling tired, combining it in parallel with the house, children and husband.

If what you are doing, you like that inspires you, time flies by, the forces invested there, going back many times. And usually after come and money. Women so sure.

Not everyone needs to create a business

Another modern propaganda is "build your business". But this appeal ignores the fact that everyone is different, not all need it, not everyone is perfect not everyone is happy. The business will not solve all problems, it is much more likely to create. And if a person does not this "physique", it will be difficult, unbearable and non-profit.

Much better, for example, a designer, a good designer to create a quality product for their customers than trying to create a Studio with a bunch of subordinates. Similarly, a girl who is creative, can simply sell your creations, make them orders, and do workshop for the production of jewelry, dresses and so on.

Not everyone can lead, not everyone will like business administration. I know a few knitters who make his work more than other "businessmen".

When you are in place, the money comes easier

When my husband and I were first married, I saw his head. And nothing else. He really rose to Director of the branch, then held other senior positions. But the more he had that responsibility, the sadder he was. Until one day, I realized that it was my desire — to see him like this. He wants the other.

My husband is a born businessman. He likes to look for and implement different things, to communicate with numbers and customers. But it is extremely hard to be the one who needs someone to give pinkie and the cakes. So as soon as I stopped trying to make him into someone he is not, life has become easier. To all of us. Including and Finance.

Create value

That people wanted to pay you money, you just have to make him very valuable. Really valuable. We can say that the product is valuable, even if the inside empty. But this trick for the future you will only create problems for yourself. And Vice versa – the more value you give people, the easier and more they are ready to pay. If we shift the focus from "I should" and "give me" to "what do you want?" and "what can I do for you?" — the results are different. Just try it. Even if you just work at work. Creating more value for your company, you will easily be able to ask for a raise.

More responsibility – more money

If you need more money in your life should be more responsible. More orders – more customers mean more responsibility. More than employees – again more responsibility. So sometimes it is worth considering how much responsibility are you willing to take? And be happy with the money that is equivalent to it.

The money belongs to God

And Yes, it's the most important thing. While we think it is our money that we earned them – little will change. Because the money – like everything in the world belongs to Him and by him distributed. According to past and present merits. According to our piety and our impact on the world.

If we understand that this is not the "I earned" and "God gave me so much" — leave things like arrogance, fear, anxiety and much more.

In India, people sometimes say: "the Western people are weird! God gives, and you children ask doctors instead to apply directly! Money is also given by God, but you're asking for money in the Bank, not asking someone who has the money in abundance!". And it's true.

Use of the material in service

When a person begins to engage in any spiritual practice, he raises the conflict of spiritual and material. They say, how can I want a big house and beautiful car? This is nonspiritual!

Why not, if you use things not just for yourself? If in this house you invite guests and feed them delicious and sanctified food? If on your machine you often help friends carry a neighbour with a disabled child once a month to the doctor? If you your outfits, which already don't wear, give those who can not afford to buy anything new? If you part of the money donate to those who need your help?

Use of material without doing all of this idol and the idol. Just remember who it belongs to. Use things and love people. And there is no conflict.

We are talking about money, Finance and crisis, and so little – about God, about helping each other, about love and mercy. It may be wise to withdraw money Grif is super important and without them nothing at all"?

Especially because in the world there are people who live, travel and enjoy – all without using money for many years!

Money is just a tool to influence the material part of this world. As electricity – it can kill, and can illuminate the house. And money – you can use them for the benefit of all living beings, only for their personal benefit, and it is possible – even to the detriment of everyone else.

The Lord sees it all and helps to regulate. If he gives you money, and that the world is getting better – not only your own life but someone else's – it will definitely mark you as "Reliable conduit of good and light" and allocate more funding. But if you like a black hole, which are always short and all to yourself – what's the point? No matter how much you give, all to nowhere, all for yourself and still – unhappy.

Money – this shadow of human relations, and a reflection of our relationship to ourselves and to the world. And a lot more as you can think about. The main thing – not to leave in blank the analysis of "why and why". To continue to live, continue to change the world, make it cleaner and brighter. How you can do it right now. published

Author Olga Valyaeva

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.valyaeva.ru/dengi-chto-eto-i-kak-k-nim-otnositsa/

Tags

See also

New and interesting