Practice self-care: cleaning the aura

Each person can cope with any situation in your life. Life does not punish, it teaches. Teaches lessons that need to be addressed. A problem situation arises in order that You left it better than we entered, and not to stuck in it for a long time.

Predestination of fate exists in the sense that what is happening with you events caused by WHO You are, WHAT You are. Ie, your spirit, personality, experiences over many lifetimes of experience. This information is recorded in your aura, and in accordance with it you get a further Life lessons. The life develops. And if the person is in a deadlock, it is because stubbornly refuses to draw conclusions from what is happening to him. As they say, comes on the same rake.

Where to start to end you might have problems?

From your INTENTIONS. The will, the intention is what sets the motion vector of the person.

Right intention — I take responsibility for the solution to the problem. This means that the development of the situation depends on you, not from other people. And from this point it makes no sense to complain, to blame life, other people. This visibility. It all depends on you.

So, if your life had some kind of problem — you can handle it! But what it means? I'm not talking about the fact that your every desire can come true. Implemented intention. And in what way it will happen — we don't know. Therefore, it is important to clean your thoughts and energy from negativity — pessimism, unbelief, anger, resentment, guilt, accusation. Our own negativity creates a corresponding intention, which implements a Life for ourselves.

Right intention — that is, other people. Condemnation, criticism are manifestations of the failure.

Pay attention to it when working. Is that really turns your life problems. When difficulties arise, the process slowed down — note his intention. The problem does not go away because you wouldn't let her go. Find out what you hold the problem and release it.

All the techniques are based on clearing your aura, awareness of the incident, lessons learned, and creation of new, conscious behaviour patterns for the future. So you coped with the task, I give you assistants — powerful images that will help when any difficulties. These images you submit. Believe yourself! Doubt — the truth is what you see, or not interfere. Treat going is easy, playing. Eventually, when you get the first success when using these images, you will love them just like me.

A beam of light

Imagine a beam of light. Can be the projector, which are used for performances on stage. The light beam can be any of seven colors — red, orange, yellow, green, blue, Indigo, violet.

Black ball

The energy Converter. Imagine in space a small black ball which quickly rotates anticlockwise. He draws in negative, dark, indignant energy from surrounding space, converts it inside in a clean, glowing inregia, and radiates it. These processes occur at the same time. If you need to clear some space — you are putting it mentally in black ball, and give him the command to draw negativity and radiate pure energy. The ball can emit energy of any of the seven colors.

Before you ready black bulb that emits yellow energy. With it, you can work with your desired images.

Observe the picture, think of the flow of energy. Don't do anything with the image, only take. Once you enter in resonance with the energy ball and feel the rhythm of it, imagine in front of the image, the image that you want to work. Express your intention. For example, "I forgive you" or "I agree" "I loose". If the statement of intention you encounter internal resistance, the aura aktiviziruyutsya negative energy mass that prevent you realize your intention.

The bulb draws them into itself, transforms into pure energy, it radiates and fills your aura. Thus, using black ball cleared your aura.
Glowing unitard (aura)

Present around the glowing unitard, consisting of energy like sunlight. Energy can be any color.

Learn to make glow unitard, and to act on it.

Remember some situation from your life when you were nice. Better recent. Imagine her before you, as in the cinema. The image can be in front of you, on the side or inside the head — it is not essential. In the future I will call it a picture. You look at this picture from the side. Find it yourself. Imagine their hands in this picture the glowing gloves. These gloves extend to the elbows. Now enveloped in glowing energy into their back, the torso, legs and head. That turned glowing unitard: ).

Now log in to a picture, view it all from their eyes. How you feel there in shining overalls? Walk, move, feel your feelings. If you are comfortable at all times great. If something is wrong, you can continue to improve, change, overalls, until then, you'll feel it good and comfortable.

Step out of the picture, look at it, and yourself in it. You can send a Onesie beam of light — such power and color as you like. Can add to change the color. To make the Onesie is wider, thicker, thinner. The energy is denser, or lighter, thinner. Experiment. Did the changes. Go inside the pictures, look from their eyes, move, feel how you feel in an altered Onesie.
So you have learned to create a helper. Now for the cause!

We wish You Happiness! published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/vk_new_people?w=wall-108426308_42%2Fall

Tags

See also

New and interesting