Aura Dione

Marie Louise Johnsen (aka Aura Dione) - is one of the most incredible pop singers of our time. And there is a voice and its own chip and flamboyant costumes, to whom the freeze photographers. Aura debuted in 2007, but her fame came only a year later, she released the album «Columbine». This album sold 100 thousand. Copies worldwide. And her single «I Will Love You Monday» took the first place in Germany and was certified platinum. In the same year, Dion won the award «European Border Breakers Award» in the category "International Breakthrough».

And this creative person born in New York City. But the roots of Dion go to Denmark, France and Spain. Such mixing of genes reflected both in the exterior of the Aura, and in her work. Neither one nor the other, unique and standard will not name ...

So Maria Luisa got involved in music very early. Already at 8, she gave her first concert. However, only for parents. It was then that she wrote her first song. On creativity Dion undoubtedly influenced her unusual biography. Her parents were hippies and sailed around the world's oceans with her, brought up to 7 years on Bornholm. There she began to attend school. Later he moved to Australia, where to look for inspiration from Aboriginal people.

His second international album - «Before the Dinosaurs» - Aura Dione released November 4, 2011. In 2012 they released their second single from the album - «Friends». Critics point out its unique performance style, her voice and melody. Special mention deserve and costumes Dion.

Now there is no doubt as to her talent singer, composer and songwriter. Dion's music combines strings, percussion instruments and an element of electro and folk music. Creator in the full sense of the word, Aura monitors all aspects of the work - the music, the costumes, to photos and video clips. And, of course, contributes to the organization and staging of concerts. Each of its concert - a small idea, a modern fairy tale.

"I feel more naked when I represent to the court their songs than ever to undress pictures" - admitted Aura.

I started writing songs when I was a kid ... I learned so much in this exciting journey, which led me to where I am now. But I never lost my inner child. My music - this is my baby - I want to see it grow and develop! .. I want to make the impossible possible ... before breakfast!

Tags

See also

New and interesting