On Aura Tout Vu

Meet: On Aura Tout Vu, that is reborn "Next nowhere." It is not just the name of a French comedy in 1976 with Pierre Richard. So he calls himself a French-Romanian duo of designers who do not advertise their real names, hiding behind the mysterious aura tout vu It.

Surely, none of us safely heard of them, if not for the cooperation of these guys with the queen of shocking Lady Gaga. Yes, most of the crazy costumes singer - their handiwork. Initially, On Aura Tout Vu engaged exclusively designed clothes for stage performances Gaga, but then they decided to carry their own unique style to the masses. I suggest to get acquainted with their latest collection Spring-Summer 2011, presented at the Paris Fashion Week, the muse and inspirer of which was, of course, the inimitable Gaga.

Female house of cards. Surely, such clothing should be worn by all lovers of the game of poker

Woman Muppets. With these "straps" can outdo any general!

Woman unicorn. Great outfit for a carnival parade or a travesty

And this, obviously, a hybrid of the Snow Queen and Peppy Long-stocking

Woman henhouse

Is it a glamorous mask, or the mask of Diablo same game ... I do not know that the designers wanted to say this costume.

And this is probably the goddess of cashew

Brrr, those little "nuts" at the hands of the models resemble beetles!

Well, this way I know what inspired. In a similar headdress was the guy in the video Lady Gaga «Alexandro»

Woman Stegosaurus

Female socket

Surely, so should look Greek Dryads - tree nymphs

Girlfriend Spiderman

This Knight Templar by On Aura Tout Vu. Well looked to close with a female Stegosaurus

This, apparently, the bride of the On Aura Tout Vu

A female beetle

Woman balloon

But themselves "guilty celebration" - a mysterious duo On Aura Tout Vu

Personally, I like their creations, as not cool. In every way invested so much fantasy that we can not ignore these quasiplateau not pay attention to them. Of course, this would risk to wear except transvestites and Lady Gaga, but take a look and everyone can poudivlyatsya.

Tags

See also

New and interesting