Of the royal family

Young blood!

Modern Princess - a true rebel (and example of this - movies, of which I speak), she got tired of sitting in a tight corset at the window and wait, "Oh, beautiful Brunnhilde, be my wife!" Now she is the mistress of her life!

1) Roman Holiday

Audrey Hepburn

Anne (Audrey Hepburn in person!) - A princess of a certain cozy little European state. She arrives in Rome, host to high-ranking officials from the embassy escapes ... Here begins the whole rock 'n' roll. Butch, the first cigarette of the race on motorcycles - yes, these modern princess tomboy. Here and Prince arrived, well, what if he was not a prince, and a shabby life American journalist.

2) The Princess Diaries

Anne Hathaway

Mia - a normal American teenager, a kind of typical "ugly duckling", he suffers from unrequited love and a heap of complexes. Suddenly ... everything is in the best tradition of Hollywood - she knows that is the successor to the title of the kingdom of Genovia! All ended well - Mia has become a beauty, a real lady and began to rule the country.

A good movie for girls 14 years old. Well, come down for us ... -year, a bottle of martini during a pajama party.

3) The Prince & Me

Julia Stiles

The film that not all dream of becoming princesses, even when they crown offers a real prince. Paige gets acquainted with the young heir to the throne, but does not agree with him gallop in the kingdom of Far Far Away on a white horse, preferring the simple life of an American court hectic. And then everything is predictable - the prince is trying to bring back the beauty and bring to his castle. And other blah-blah-blah.

4) Princess Protection Program

Demi Lovato

Easy youth movie that real princess - she is a princess and Africa. It costs nothing to enchant the most beautiful boy in school, become the most popular girl and set the heat to local gossip. Our printsesske in danger, so she has to live in the home agent "Princess Protection Program." In addition, by the way, growing up the daughter (Selena Gomez). It is not hard to guess that the girl initially did not particularly get along with each other ...

5) Enchanted

Amy Adams

Princess Giselle - the character itself is quite fabulous. These naive wide-open eyes and a fluffy dress - in the best traditions of antiquity Disney. That's just it does not falls into the arms of a handsome prince, and in contemporary New York. However, in the Big Apple, too, princes missing. Probably.

By the way, Amy - a real beauty! And why I had not noticed?

6) The Mistress of Spices

Aishwarya Rai

Perhaps Indian Thilo not a real princess (ie it is not officially documented anywhere), and the self-proclaimed. But who said that the princess in spice shops do not sell?

Promotion of post - kings and queens

7) King Ralph

John Goodman (absolutely amazing guy)

Lived itself was the usual goof, tolstyachek-dobryachek Ralph. In Las Vegas, he lived (and it will exchange a few Las Vegas at the royal court!). Suddenly it turned out that the British throne needed a new "assessor". Ralph was delayed a half-eaten hamburger, return to the place of the TV remote, and to learn good manners. The charm of John Goodman has over the edge.

8) Anna and the King

Jodie Foster

Chow Yun Fat (sample eastern male beauty)

Serious and infinitely beautiful film about the clash of two cultures, gender, ideology, hearts. Very thoughtful correct picture. Who has not watched - I advise (especially yaponista and fans of quiet beauty and vibrant game Jodie Foster).

Tags

See also

New and interesting