Star habitation: Celine Dion and Reese Witherspoon

1. October 23, 2010 superstar Celine Dion (42g.) And her 68 year old husband Rene Angelil rejoiced the birth of twin boys. Now they all live happily in their home on the island. Jupiter, Florida with 10 year old son.

The cost - 20 million $
Area - 825 sq
9 Bedrooms - 8

The house - a real dream! You know, when I played the game «The Sims», I built myself the exact same virtual mansion))

Someone traveling in the resort town to visit the water park with the children, while Celine Dion, he is in the yard. Another family has its own gym, a huge dressing room, an underground garage, a tennis court and a private beach access.

In the garden is a large table for special occasions for 30 persons.

And when evening comes on, you can turn on the courtyard lighting beautiful water and enjoy the romantic view.

Why do children build huts and rods? Silin has all bothered and children have their own apartments for entertainment in the garden.

2. Reese Uizorspun lives in a new home in California, which officially is an architectural treasure. The actress bought a house after the previous owner - actor Harold Ramis ("Ghostbusters"). A short drive away is one of the most popular holiday destinations.

The interior of the house was changed several times. Today it is a stylish bright habitat Reese and her husband, decorated in Irish style.

Cost - 6, 9 million $
Bedrooms - 5
Garage - 4

The house has a corral for horses and a swimming pool.

It turns out that not all the rich tend to the Royal Castle. Someone like a cute hut with creaking floorboards of 7 million $))

Tags

See also

New and interesting