To love ourselves: practice with a mirror and 9 councils of Louise hay

The most important key to achieving love for myself – to stop criticizing yourself.

The difficulties arise when we feel bad. We all change. Every day is a new day, and we live it differently than yesterday. Our strength lies in the ability to adapt to the flow of life. We are all human, and that makes us vulnerable. Let's learn not to pretend to be perfect. The pursuit of excellence unbearable pressure on the man and not allow him to focus on what is dysfunctional in his life.

The next thing we need to do to stop intimidating yourself.

Many people simply terrorizing grim, representing any situation much worse than they really are. These people inflate small issues to an exorbitant amount. And how awful it is to live in anticipation of the worst.

Another way is to be kind, gentle and patient with yourself.

Most people suffer from expectations of immediate results. We all need right now, we can't tolerate waiting for anything. We get annoyed standing in queues or getting into traffic jams. We want to have all the benefits and know all the answers right now. And often we ruin the lives of others due to his impatience. Impatience is unwillingness to learn.

We must learn to be kind to your mind.

Let us not beat yourself up over negative thoughts. You can consider your thoughts constructive, and not destructive. We must not blame yourself for the bad things in life. We can learn from it. Being kind to ourselves means to drop the charges, feelings of guilt, punishment and pain.

The next step on the path to loving yourself is to learn to praise myself.

Criticism burns the soul, praise, reviving it from the ashes. Admit his Power, his divine nature. We are all a product of Infinite Mind. Berating yourself, you demean the Power that created you. Start small. Tell yourself that you are beautiful. But once is not enough, praise is not going to work. Repeat it at least from time to time. Believe me, it will be easier each time. The next time you have to do something new, unusual or has not mastered in the learning process, support yourself with praise.

To love yourself means to support themselves.

Ask for help to friends, let them help you. The request for assistance is a sign of strength, not weakness. Many of us are accustomed to rely only on themselves and never ask for help: individualism won't allow it. And still try to do it, instead of trying to cope with all problems on their own and get mad at myself for nothing.

Love your negative traits. They are your creation, as well as we are all creatures of God.

We all happen to make the wrong choice. If we persist in punishing yourself for it, develop a stereotype. Another powerful tool – humor. It helps to relax and feel relief in a stressful situation. Watch more Comedy films. If a person can look at life as a play with elements of soap Opera, drama, and Comedy, then he is not hopeless and in front of him.

Take care of your body.

Think of it as the perfect temporary home for you. Because you care about your home, isn't it? Be careful what you feed your body. To overeat is one of the ways to hide your love. We can't do without food: it gives us energy and helps to create new cells in the body. And while we often know the basics of the science of nutrition, but continue to use food and diet to punish yourself and become thick.

Work with a mirror.

I often stress the importance of the work with a mirror to identify things that prevent us from loving ourselves. You can work with a mirror in different ways. For example, I love to go to the mirror in the morning when they Wake up and say, "I love you. What can I do for you today, that you were happy?" Listen after these words to your inner voice and follow what you hear. Starting to work with mirror, you don't need to hear the answer because you are used to berating yourself and inner voice is unable to respond to the idea of love.

And finally, love yourself right now, don't wait to become perfect.

Dissatisfaction – just habit. If you can be happy with yourself now, do not delay, if you can love yourself and approve yourself, you will be able to enjoy the good when it will come into your life. Learning to love yourself can you love and accept other people.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vk.com/iveda?w=wall-74433555_48943

Tags

See also

New and interesting