Louise Hay - a talented psychologist, one of the founders of the art of self-help through positive thinking and positive attitude, the author of over 30 books on psychology. One of her best-selling "You can heal your life" translated into more than 30 languages, and has turned the lives of hundreds of thousands of people upside down. The main idea of the book - every smith his happiness. It sounds simple enough, right? Then why are so many among us pessimistic and unhappy people who can not cope with their problems? Maybe it should just take another look at the life and understand their place in it? About how to be happy and to cope with problems and experiences, as well as on how to make the life of a fairy tale with a happy ending, we will tell you in this article. We offer to your attention the 25 best quotes talented psychologist Louise Hay, which will help to change your life for the better. Positive attitude works wonders!
1. Past experience is not necessary to multiply. It needs to be able to let go. I am sure - with love and gratitude.
2. Came negative attitude - Take it easy, shrug his shoulders and turn your attention to something more interesting.
4. Must be able to listen to your body. It constantly communicates with us, sends different signals. Each cell responds to the thoughts and words. If you are sick - try looking for the causes in the depths of yourself, old resentments, fears, anger, frustration. Getting rid of them, you do not notice how treated.
6. Please, forget about self-criticism. Instead, try to love and accept yourself for who you are. Perhaps you did not know, but people who are not able to experience the love of self, is not only able to attract positive changes, but do not know how to empathize with others.
8. Our world - not endless desert. There is enough of everything. And the universe is just waiting for you to meet with her wealth. As soon as you believe that there is enough for you all - money, opportunity, happiness, love - you get all this and much more from the fact of what always dreamed of.
10. People who have something to hurt or forced to suffer, and suffer themselves lost in life. Keep this in mind and do not be too hard.
11. Our beliefs are formed in childhood. Then we go through life, and only recreate situations that would fit our worldview.
13. Any of our relationship with the world reflect our perception of ourselves. If you do not love yourself and constantly feel guilty - the universe will not hesitate to throw you a cause for grief and discontent.
14. All that has to happen, will happen. At the right time. In the right place. With the right people.
15. The past is gone for good. Accept this fact. The only thing you can do - change your thoughts about it. By the way, very stupid blame themselves for what you have offended someone or someone has hurt you a long time ago.
17. Love - the only answer to any of our problems. The way it always is through forgiveness. Forgiveness removes the guilt and resentment.
18. If you see the issue of the possibility of change, but in a crisis - the potential for growth, you'll never be caught off guard by circumstances.
20. You do not change the other person, has not changed themselves.
21. However, the love of self cultivate self-esteem.
23. What is self-love? This is to define the purpose of life and find something to do for the soul.
24. Do not try to fix the issue. It is better to change your thoughts. And the problem miraculously fix itself.
Our thoughts have the unique ability to shape our own destiny. Add a few points to his karma and to share these life-affirming and positive truths with your friends!
via takprosto cc