Louise hay: Stop bullying himself by his own thoughts.

Wise advice from Louise hay HOW to love yourself

1.Stop to criticize.Stop to criticize. Criticism never changes. Refrain from criticism of yourself. Accept yourself exactly as you are. When you criticize yourself your changes are negative. When you approve of yourself, you are changing positively.

2. Stop bullying yourself, to terrorize himself by his own thoughts. This is a terrible way of life. Find a way that is pleasant to you (for me is yellow roses) and immediately switch from terrifying you thoughts to pleasant.

Forty two million nine hundred fifty four thousand seven hundred twelve

3. Be generous, kind and patient. Be generous to yourself. Be kind to yourself. Be patient, as you learn a new way of thinking. Treat yourself as a true loved one.

4. Be kind to your mind. To hate yourself means to hate their thoughts. It is not necessary to do this. Better change them.

5. Praise itself. Criticism destroys the inner spirit. Praise strengthens it. Praise yourself as much as possible. Tell yourself how well you cope with every little thing.

6. Support himself. Find ways to support themselves. Contact your friends and let them help you. It is natural to ask for help when you need it.

Seventy one million six hundred eighty three thousand eighty four

7. You love your shortcomings. Be aware that you yourself have created to satisfy some of his needs. Now you are looking for new positive ways to meet your needs. So gently get rid of old negative patterns of behavior.

8. Take care of your body. Learn how to eat right. What food is needed by your body to support optimal energy and vitality? Learn exercise. Which ones give you pleasure? Dearly love and respect the temple in which you live.

9. Work with a mirror. Most look myself in the eye. Show their feelings of growing love for himself. Looking in the mirror, forgive yourself. Looking in the mirror, talk to your parents and forgive them.At least once a day say to yourself: "I love you. I really love you"

10. Do it right now. Don't wait until you have established business, you will lose weight, find a new job or make new connections. Start now and do everything you can. published 

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: vk.com/psycho?w=wall-41883468_150642

Tags

See also

New and interesting