2 things you need to do to the man in a relationship with a woman:

Oleg Gadetsky psychologist, candidate of philosophical Sciences, the author of unique methods of personal growth.

Interview with Oleg Gadecki on Sungates radio, Chicago, USA:

Question: Happiness for men and women are fundamentally different concepts or the same concept?

Answer: On the bodily platform, the concept of happiness for men and women are different, but on a spiritual level it is always the same. Because the spiritual level is outside of the body.

The nature of men — it is the nature of the mission, the man will never be able to act only within the family and treat her like the meaning of life. For women it's natural,the woman may be focused on family and relations with relatives. And this does not mean that a woman's only family. But when a career woman, she still enters into a relationship.

The nature of men – it is the nature of a missionary, he needs some idea to implement to make everyone happy at once. This is the difference and the difficulty of coexistence in the family. The man all the time wants to go somewhere to win, a woman always needs warmth, attention, specific relationship, here and now. On this basis, they often have conflicts.

Question: Why is not recommended to leave the family for more than 30 days?

Answer: 30 days is a lot. But there's one rule for those, it often leaves I can a secret to tell. How to leave and keep good family relationships?

First: you need to remember about his wife. Because a woman responds well to the male mind, even if it is overseas. You need to remember, with gratitude, with warmth, if a man thinks about a woman, she is calm, even if it is for 1000 miles.

Second time: phone or Skype must be, if a woman gets a relationship on the level of conversation even on the phone, for it is tantamount to-face communication.

A man needs to do two things in his relationship with a woman:

The first is to give her attention, care, encouragement and love to her.

The woman is very important to feel love, to feel that it is needed. It is the sacred duty of men towards a woman.

Second, it is very important – a man must be a mission in life, it should not be focused on only relationship with a woman.

Because men's nature is the nature solar, the sun shines for the whole world. Therefore, in a man's life must be a real case, that for which he lives. If men have no mission, no case, the woman won't feel confident around him. She feels the confidence, when taking care about who is around the world. Then the woman has a feeling that she is around the world. Men need to find their mission. Even if it something small does it needs with an elevated consciousness to do it. This immediately gives protection to the woman.

Question: the Main mistakes in building relationships?

Answer: the Position of modern man: no I do not need much, I need out of life, I'm an independent being, I'm just having fun and it made me happy. But the trouble is that the soul wants to share the love wants to make love is the nature of us as individuals, whether we agree or disagree. We may not agree that the sun rises in the East. We can be disagree, but it will still rise in the East.

Therefore, if we invent a concept of life that I described, which does not correspond to the nature of the soul, nothing good will come of it. This means that the person contrary to the law of existence. Happiness is possible only if I live in accordance with the laws of the universe.

The law of human existence is selfless love. Selflessly giving love unselfishly to accept it. Therefore, the task of human life is to develop these senses to strive for it.

When we first sit on a two-wheeled bike and are falling, does this mean that we no longer have to sit in that? Discipleship is always associated with some errors, difficulties, but we must go further. Happiness must be earned through labor, but for that to happen, we need to go in the right direction and look for true love. published

photo: Betina La Plante

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: gadecky.ru/article/garmoniya-i-uspeh-muzhskaya-i-zhenskaya-versiya

Tags

See also

New and interesting