To love yourself, practice with a mirror and a further 9 tips Louise Hay

The most important key to achieving self-love - stop criticizing yourself.

Difficulties arise when we feel bad. We all change. Every day - a new day, and we live it differently than yesterday. Our strength - the ability to adapt to the flow of life. We are all human, and that makes us vulnerable. Let's learn not to pretend to perfect. Striving for perfection is intolerable pressure on the person and makes him to focus on what is wrong in his life.

The next thing we need to do - stop bully himself.

Many simply terrorize himself gloomy thoughts, imagining the situation any worse than they really are. Such people inflate small problems to an excessive amount. And how it's awful to live in anticipation of the worst.

Another way - to be kind, gentle and patient with yourself.

Most people suffering from expectations for immediate results. We all need right now, we can not stand waiting for something else. We become irritated, standing in queues or getting into traffic jams. We want to have all the benefits and know all the answers right now. And often we spoil life to others because of his impatience. Impatience - an unwillingness to learn.

We must learn to be kind to your mind.

Let's not beat yourself up for negative thoughts. You can take your thoughts to create, not destroy. We should not blame yourself for the bad things that happened in life. We can learn from it. Be kind to yourself is to drop the charges, guilt, punishment and pain.

The next step on the path to self-love - to learn to praise himself.

Criticism burns the soul, praise it revives from the ashes. Recognize your strength, your divine essence. All of us - a product of the Infinite Mind. Cursing himself, you humiliate force generated by you. Start small. Tell yourself that you are beautiful. But once is not enough, praise does not work. Repeat it at least from time to time. Believe me, it will be easier each time. The next time when you have to do something new, unusual, or have not yet mastered the learning process, support yourself praise.

Love yourself - means to support themselves.

Ask for help to friends, let them help you. Please help - this is a manifestation of strength, not weakness. Many of us have come to rely only on themselves and would not ask for help: individualism does not allow. Still, try to do it, instead of trying to cope with all the problems on its own and angry with himself for what does not work.

Love your negative traits. They - and your creation, just like all of us - the creation of God.

We all happened to make the wrong choice. If we stubbornly punish yourself for it, then we work out the stereotype. Another effective means - humor. It helps to relax and feel relief in a stressful situation. See more comedy movies. If one can look at his life as a play with the elements of a soap opera, drama and comedy, then it is not hopeless, and ahead of it all will be well.

Take care of your body.

Think of it as an excellent temporary home for you. You're taking care of your home, is not it? Be careful what you feed your body. Overeat - it is one of the ways to hide their love. We can not do without food: it gives us energy and helps to create new cells in the body. And although we often know the basics of the science of nutrition, but continue to use the food and diet to punish yourself and become thick.

Working with a mirror.

I often emphasize the importance of working with a mirror to identify what prevents us to love yourself. You can work with a mirror in different ways. For example, I like to come to the mirror in the morning, as soon as I wake up and say, "I love you. What can I do for you today, to make you happy? "Listen after these words to your inner voice and follow what you hear. Starting to work with a mirror, you can not hear anything in the answer: because you are accustomed to blame themselves, and the inner voice can not respond idea, full of love

. And finally, enjoy yourself right now, do not wait, when you become perfect.

Dissatisfaction is - just a habit. If you can be happy with yourself now, do not delay, if you can love yourself and approve of yourself, you will be able to enjoy a good and when it will come into your life. Learning to love yourself, you will be able to love and accept others.

Tags

See also

New and interesting