Miniature pizza eggplant

I would like to share with You the recipe of wonderful snacks — mini pizzas of eggplant. Believe me, it is very tasty. The basis of this little pizza of eggplant instead of dough, but very hard to guess what actually is the basis. I recommend to try and entertain your guests this original snack.

Ingredients:

• eggplant 600 gr
  • cherry tomatoes 500 gr
  • mozzarella cheese 400 gr
  • tomato sospa taste
  • , listo taste
  • sogipa Basil, to taste
  • oregano, to taste

Preparation:

Large aubergines cut into slices thickness of about 1 cm, if you have time, soak for 20 minutes in salted water ( tablespoon of salt per 1 liter of water).

A baking sheet covered with parchment paper, preheat the oven beforehand at 180-200C.

On a baking sheet lay the eggplant and bake them until tender, which takes about 15-20 minutes. Baked eggplant coat with tomato sauce, the amount of sauce depends on Your taste preferences.

On top of the eggplant spread the pieces of mozzarella, which we pre-cut with a thickness of about 2 mm. cherry Tomatoes cut in half, and spread half of the tomato on our pizza.

We deliver our pizzas in the oven. When the cheese melts and will get a nice Golden crust, we can get our mini pizzas. On each pizza, put a leaf of fresh Basil and entertained their guests.

Bon appetit! Raduyte yourself and your loved ones! published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.chef.com.ua/recepty/Zakuski/mini-piccy-iz-baklazhan-8246.html#.VrjB87KLTIV

Tags

See also

New and interesting