Good girls who in childhood completely repulsed safe proximity

Good girls written many and various. I'll write my guess about how the good maiden's aura is associated with panic attacks. It is possible that this is not mine, and again flew from the collective unconscious...

First, to attract a panic attack, a Good girl does not have to be a fool. Education and reading are thus irrelevant. Only matters how quickly and correctly a Good girl knows exactly what she want from other people. In my mind she immediately folds like two plus two, what is expected from her people. So as a child, she just had to know what her parents. And showed miracles of ingenuity, to give to others what she, as it seems waiting.

Secondly, as follows from the first one, the Good girl has developed the ability to guess the motives of others at the expense of the ability to ask about what is really going on in their heads. Good girl — almost a clairvoyant based on...

Thirdly, a Good girl, of course, should be good. That is not angry so that anger she felt a sense of Satan and expelled from the body and soul, like the devil from the Church. Anger is the main threat to what completely worship a Nice girl...

A Good girl is the merged contact with significant others. This means that there are higher values, but to save the contact at any cost. And since none of prolonged and meaningful contact is not possible without aggression, anger in relationships not possible from the word "quite"...

Thus, fourth, a Good girl for the sake of meaningful contact needs to stop feeling himself. By the way, not only in anger, but still largely. Succeeded in this Good-girl — champion sameasyou and self-denial...

Fifth, a Good girl needs a crazy tension of the psyche to maintain a good image of a significant loved one, despite the fact that actually, really feels for him, as it happens, quite aggressive feelings. Although not feel them, as described above. All compounded by the fact that a Good girl does not know how to share what is happening with her and those who it causes. Simplistically, it can be show this way: "This person hurt me. It's bad." Eeeeeeeeeeeee... and meaningful close bad can not be...

So, IT is significant. He's good. What is a Good girl?

Right.
To put bad in itself, and to start his PI... th. Kicking in a sense. One of my client described it as a Domestic Prosecutor's office. So, here it is the secret of all Good girls. They are not saints clever. They just have a well performing its role of Executioner and the Judge in. You never dreamed of...

Good girls are not those who were favorites of mom. Most likely, those who in childhood completely repulsed safe intimacy. Since they support meaningful relationships for themselves deliberate killing yourself. Well, Prosecutor, Judge and Executioner to her.

Thus, normal Good girl is quite a split in feelings for a person, regardless of age, poorly coping with the threat of losing the merger with a significant loved ones. For this she is ready to do something bad, but would not expose the contact to the risk of being interrupted...

To panic attacks happened probably at one point have to match for several reasons:

— threat of loss of recognition, location, the presence of significant person;

— the suppression of the anger over this;

— excitation of the Prosecutor, Executioner and Judge.

All of this ultimately leads to unconditional justification close and not subject to rehabilitation itself, coupled with terrible anxiety from the unbearable consequences and do not accept the grief from the loss ...

Well, and voila! Psyche in an unsuccessful attempt to digest the indigestible spits... posted

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=758693110914809&id=100003223814627&__mref=message_bubble

Tags

See also

New and interesting