Man NOT MY size

It so happens that a man is too small. My first boyfriend, for example, was several sizes smaller than I need. We found out very quickly as soon as got out of bed after a couple hot months. Found – and began desperately to fight.

— You dress like a fool! he shouted, critically looking at my mini-skirt. – I with you will go nowhere. Put, please, your classic suit, not a youngster! – strictly he chastised me for 17 years.

And what am I?
I wore, though, and gritting his teeth. Give in, think.
Five million six hundred twenty thousand six hundred sixty six

— Let's go somewhere! happily I said when he got his first salary. – Can be in "seasons"? Note this event!

— First of all, it's a restaurant! – strictly answered me guy. – And secondly, there is nothing to spend money. Let's go to the lake.

So I dutifully trudged to sniff smelly brown muck of the swamp, whose waters formed the sewer of the local hospital.

— Look, how lovely! And just 70 rubles! – I spoke to him, showing a picture on the nails, made in the basement of the local barbershop. Holding out his manicured hand, I was sure that he will gently kiss the fingers. But this did not happen.

And you spend 70 rubles?! he shouted. – Have you lost your mind?!

I babbled something about my scholarship, but it wore off.

— What have you got on your feet! What is this prostitutiona heels?! If you want to be with me, you don't have to wear such shoes. From his eyes sparks.

There burst and me.

But I want the heels! – I cried. I want it! Want! Want! I may want to live, loudly tsokaya heels!

Is with someone else! – he cried.

Like the water looked. Pretty soon we broke up.

Having experienced in his youth that experience, I vowed not to have more Affairs with men, which I small. With those who prevent me to breathe or restrict movement. When the relationship whenever your awkward motion crawl at the seams.

I hacked on your nose: when you have to give up their habits in favor of his jealousy – this means that the man you small.

When you have to sacrifice their ambitions for the sake of his ambition – so, the man you size.

When you feel deprived of air, can't go or go where you like and do what you want – then a man shakes your chest!

When the man opened his mouth and said: "you when I do not eat!"this means that a man already in advance. you so tight!

Thirty one million three hundred thirty two thousand five hundred twenty three

Of course there are women who like that. A kind of stiff corset of men allows them to look weak and feminine. However, most women with firm inner core of close men is contraindicated. Stiffness in the movements and no health benefits.

That is why our girls are warned against marriages with southerners: southerners we tight. In their tradition, a woman takes much less space than ours. Therefore, a woman, had such a marriage, will be forced to constantly monitor all aspects of my life. Not to split at the seams.

I firmly stand on the position that the husband should not be close. Marriage should only go for that person who's close to you beliefs like a second skin, like a fitted sweater. But in any case not small.

In my understanding, the first condition of the series: "do not go there, it is not the wear" — is a prerequisite to the gap. If you every day have to endure, overcoming discomfort, pinching himself, what a man! It is impossible to endure a lifetime!

A good husband is like a good sweater. Warm and soft, but not too hot. You like the feel of his skin, like how it gently hugs the body. It protects you from the cold, but does not restrict movements, allows you to breathe. Then this is your size! published by P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: morena-morana.livejournal.com/538211.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting