How to KILL a CYCLIST to INJURE a PEDESTRIAN

We continue our struggle with inept leaders, hang throughout Moscow killer signs. First, I want to say thank you to everyone who helps to spread information through social networks. Repost, revitte, share in feysbuka, it works! Thanks to you for this problem I draw the attention of government and media! Part of what I wrote has already been fixed, but the scale of the problem — the whole town. So still a lot of work! Today I'll show you another portion of the idiocies that are dangerous for humans.

While Moscow fights for the honorary title of the capital of cyclists, TMS implements its own project — reduction in the number of two-wheelers. The method they have chosen the easiest to place on the bike path sharp sign directly across the face of the cyclist. This Is Bolshaya Nikitskaya.

Even on foot hit it, you can end up in the hospital (and such examples exist). And as for speed this may be the last trip of a lifetime.

Just five meters from this trap recently there was another. Sharp shield with the breach height (below two feet from the ground). This design is particularly dangerous for elderly and visually impaired people.

As more and more with each passing day, all kinds of plates placed in the way of pedestrians. Here's a perfect example on Big Predtechensky lane. Threat of a sign hanging at head level of a child!

Now let's look at another example of how TMS deals with signs in Moscow. This is the street Yelets. One day it is completely turned into the street... for people with disabilities! Look at this beautiful sight. ALL Parking spaces on the street marked Parking for the disabled!

Let me remind you that the fine for Parking in handicapped spot — 5000 rubles! And don't forget about the evacuation! It turns out that the whole street hundreds of violators, because people just put in such conditions.

Popular category — scopem sign before you post!

The least popular category — scopem sign in the bushes! Now begins the spring and these characters simply cease to exist for the movement. But our heroes it doesn't stop.

Some more Eletskaya street. To help you understand the scale of idiocy.

And of course immediately hang signs with the breach height. The rate of 4 meters from earth to the edge of the sign there is very few people care about. Some instances of hanging at a height of 7-8 meters!

About what it speaks? The city has an incredible mess with the signs. And there's a larger problem than it might seem. Many people write about it in the comments:

By the way, yesterday happened a funny story! I go down the street Krasin, the heroine of my previous story about the mess with the signs. And see how the traffic lights are standing two policemen and gaze upwards. Pass... my Friend! Yes they have a color printout of my last post in LJ!!! Stand, discuss, fix, straight through the route as I went on and off, and go.

So take this opportunity to convey greetings to the comrades of the police, who, I hope, and this post is also printed and will all be punished.

And of course...

HELP SPREAD THE POST, STUPIDITY WILL NOT CHANGE. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: ternovskiy.livejournal.com/361179.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting