Truths like — "don't break the speed limit and not drink and drive", then no. It's obvious. On the road anything can happen, and maybe these tips will help you to save time/health/life.
1. The track, turn left. You stand and let oncoming cars. Do NOT remove in advance the wheel to the left. Kick back and you're dead under the wagon. Hold the steering wheel straight.
2. You grabbed a roadside or a snow Bruster at the left (for example, near a separation on the Avenue) or right (roadside). Kill a instinct to pull the steering wheel in the opposite direction. Death grip steering, without changing the position of the foot on the gas pedal to compensate for pulling to one side. The car will lose speed and get back on the road. No need to try, at whatever cost, to strive on the road, you will sharply throw in the opposite direction.
3. Be careful when passing long turns the INTERNAL radius (for you internal, to counter external). If an oncoming car while passing to the outside radius of the start log, it will not go into the ditch, and in 90% of cases, after the convulsive movements of the oncoming driver, he will fly you in the forehead. Mistakenly more afraid oncoming traffic passing through the inner radius, as a rule, their skid ends on the side. Although anything can happen. Attention is needed on the long. If you in the forehead is flying car, then the best solution is ditch.
4. When rebuilt, then accelerate!
5. Do not ride on a "neutral" You lose the ability to accelerate and brake is not always the answer. (You can get the sled cost.... with your car).
6. Do not brake in the turn. In turn only controlled acceleration.
7. Always leave a fallback. For example, I doubt overtaking, exit at "oncoming", and trudge back until you're 100% sure that it is possible to overtake. And if that, then go back to your lane.
8. Making chess overtaking on the track and wedging in the flow, dissipate the speed on an ONCOMING lane. One of the most common mistakes when overtaking the convoy at a considerable speed, the driver, seeing that no time, begins to drive a wedge in your lane and at the same time very slow. And there is a rut... and this "meat" starts...... There's a lot of cars, and it dragged. Again, ALIGN the SPEED in the ONCOMING LANE! At the same time, but 1000 times safer!
9. If you see that the oncoming car fails to overtake, turn right "turn signal" and move to the sidelines in ADVANCE. Not migite headlights, there may be people first day behind the wheel.
10. If the machine blows/logs act firmly and smoothly without fuss. The process does not develop immediately and accordingly does not like sudden and convulsive movements. And learn what the drift and drift and what action should be taken on different drives. A desperate situation only one is the skidding on the front drive on a slope, in other cases everything can be improved.
11. Not the superfluous will find a large flat area and try your car in extreme braking and acceleration. Shake, feel the limit. Anything with your car is not going to happen.
12. Do not rely on a system of exchange rate stabilization in the rain. If there is a disruption and you will float (aquaplaning) — system will NOT help you. She just "doesn't understand" what's going on. Do not rely on it. It is a sure thing! And will help in most cases, but electronics are not perfect.
13. If the machine "antibuks" is not tied to one button with the system of exchange rate stabilization, then turn it off. He always harmful!(monodrive) Especially if you are going to slip with the sharp start of the intersection. The start will be not so sharp...
14. If you are flying with the wind on the port number, and the "oncoming" tube, then for every auto you will find a fun bomber in the form of a pedestrian, for which, — "look, all are go track go, beer to buy, to catch up".
15. You are flying on the left row and right all standing or slowly going? They are idiots. Pass the pedestrian. He will gladly smash your head your windshield. Che really there. You will serve a couple of years, and he will die. Incomparable loss! Humor in paragraph 14 and 15 black. But one conclusion. Pedestrian always right and human life is most important. From errors nobody is insured, but be careful!
16. On the side of people with children, or children. Brake. There are no options. BRAKE. Seen once with my own eyes. Instinct helped me. And the neighbors on the stream. 4 years old. Girl. And her grandmother was holding the handle. You know, like little children running around? Awkwardly, hands shaking, all the relatives from such a house was moved. That's so silly, right under the 2109. They called an ambulance. Saved!!!
17. Animals on the road or unexpected obstacles in the form of wheels, bags, etc. Myself, but recently groomed dog. (60 km/h empty middle stripe on the Avenue of the 3 bands, the dog rushed out from the darkness at full speed across the path. It is not difficult to calculate that the time for reaction is less than 0.5 sec, i.e. without options). Caused MOE, that was the bumper pulled out. Reviewed the video recording of the recorder. No chance. I was out of options. Never even hit the brakes. Sorry dog, but jerked straight under the wheels. What I... Keep calm. Before you rescue the doggy, ensure that you are not "usatye" a couple of pillars adjacent car and a pedestrian on the roadside. And doggie fun run on, and you -- Yes, I saw a video recently where rescued a dog with my life.
18. The whole reason the speed. Show me the accident, about which we cannot say – " Damn, I went a bit slower, and nothing would have happened!" (Exotic, type forgot to hammer put, do not count.) published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki