Kotyara or one less than the dream

1. The story of how I came up with myself and realized her dream.
88 photos and a lot of text.

2. in 2010 bought his first wheel-drive beast, go to lendroverovtsami maslinetse on forum17/topic311571.html?hl= went on competition offroud Bermuda in 2011 and in 2011 Golden Eagle forum28/topic308742.html?hl= dzhiperskoy acquainted with the community, imbued with the spirit Offroad and realized that I have not the car ... oh not the same. sorry this glamorous tselyulitnuyu car forest ruin. but I travel on it and a half years, not much regretted, forum28/st/0/topic321014.html?hl= a puddle in the woods sought deeper, even on Baikal forum43/topic339694.html?hl= He drove on it. however, it is time enough and I decided to indulge. we must move on. Peredomnoy loomed two options, either to buy already prepared car or buy a stock of trash and build it for yourself what you need.
I do not know why but no car other than the TLC-70 I do not like. I opt for the 70-ke pyatidverka, since not only for competition but also for travel and hunting, this machine will be used, ie the need bleed ekspeditsionnik. In the end, I decided to go all the way to the construction itself, or almost alone. (some work vsilu lack of deep knowledge of the device cars I do not undertake.

3. Searched the car is not very long but they looked more driving with more than 2000 km. virtually empty. That strange people calling asking all say ideally come to buy. and then I come full zvizdets. SUKAriznoy I look them in the eye ... and the food on. Here is a brief description of the last trip and the actual purchase. Found car Prado 1991 onwards Kurgan (240km from me)
I called. the car has not been sold. well.
time 5 pm. wife had just returned from work ...
-cho driven to the mound ride?
-Easy!
of dog to walk with you lo ... in the sixth floor of the house left.
in the ninth floor were in place

4. a few words about the car. The first thing that caught my eye ... it naglushnyak umotala salon. oil dirt dust garbage. honestly! such a dirty cabin, I even could not imagine! Come hell with him in case lyubm going to completely change the interior pull the seat change obschivku etc. because I want to.
motor. 2lt according sell contract mileage of 80,000 km. Faulty fuel pump. completely off the turbine. Starts bad, only by air, but if the suspect does not produce sound, so to hell with him vseravno motor will put another.
Go ahead, the body. As promised a body no rust, the mood begins to rise.
zalazhu a car. everything is dry nothing but flowing suspension (silent blocks for replacement, as a result of the hub SPU, stabilizers levers tips for all replacement)
- Let's talk pumped
- Kata
- Ride
agreed on a price beat on the hands, ...
I come to Chelyabinsk and begin construction.

5. He took off his seat. driver and passenger for the replacement, repair based on them in general it has nothing, the entire frame is broken down repeatedly digested and broken down again. New isktat necessary. then constriction them all. I plan to do interior leather. I think it is a practical material for use in dirty areas. And a leather interior that's good.

6. Clean out any debris (all zibito three bags of garbage for a vacuum cleaner and a cardboard box from under the cooler) waste a lot ... very. found in garbage coin Japanese 100 yen from Tsiferki 49 ... maybe this is the year of release ... found a patron treshku

7. removed carpeting and plastic elements obschivki. (the one that took umotala vhlam) dismantled the entire cabin and a beer and slowly led zeppelin laundered began to wash.

8. The washing of the cabin helped my loyal wife. laundering should be seriously and for a long time, in the course of his play pasted chopped plastic.

9. What immediately caught my eye a little podvaril shlifanul.

10. I try to make the most of myself because it's interesting

11. found the front seats. casing removed from all sidushek and know how to sew as bad ordered sewing leather seat upholstery in the studio,

12. But put them

13. Seats and collect the very able

14. The door trim is made entirely by himself. I removed the old liner and threw to the dogs skin and carved out paralon 5mm in size with a margin on podvorot laid out and pasted

15. on the cargo compartment sawed aluminum molding. riveted and riveting it to the fiberboard shnym native elements skin after removing them from the old one.

16. Now paneling is easy to remove and put in a regular place

17. decided to see what I can do with sagging hinges of the front door. disconnect the wiring and pull it through the hole from the interior outward, loosen the loop,

18 Stoch riveted king pin hinges, Kern knocked kingpin turned out that the gap was due to whittle brass inserts, I went to turners and new machined pins slightly longer than the old trailer with reamed and brass washers clutch

19. gathered loop chisel made from chamomile reamed trailer kingpin.

20. primed and painted hinges and hung on the door already recovered. Luft was gone.

21. However, many I do not know, and complex work will be carried out in the service center, though these studies did not personally, but I will write in the first person.
old elektrohaby throw put new mechanical lift plus tachdog

22. Cooper had to order tires on 35-inch

23. almost ready front bumper winch is already too.

24. The rear bumper and the chute gate to another in the course of Sculpture,

25. decided to cut back the bags as there began to appear rust firstly, and secondly rear bumper will look prettier.

26. bumper and the gate is not purchased, they are made of iron Ochumelov hands super welder Eugene.

28. yanked old motor 2lte

29. Even before the purchase I decided to order that the motor on the machine to be 1kz-te but life has shown to find it is not so easy, the motor which is now stands, will be noticeably weak for these sneakers, the first candidate 1kzte had to come to Vladivostok. He came, but we neuspeli buy it.
forward to the next candidate, but it comes. not that this means the motor 1kz by Haytham instead of pradika. Since I was advised to seek pradikovsky kz.
Haysovsky require more rework and parts and will it accordingly more expensive.
I must come from Surf or pradika 96-98 GV ...
next comes forward again from Hayes. I turn to the seller. Pradikovsky motor he did not find it. So I decided to spit on the advice and bought haysovsky kz

30. collected less motor and popytlis try it in the body. The first attempt to show that it is necessary to conjure with cushions, complicated by the fact that it is unclear at what point it should be. It decided to seek the same car with the same engine and remove her measurements on which to install the engine.

31. The motor is already installed in virtually everything, even tried to run, took a small pump repair, bought one more brains to the motor as the haysovskie not cross with pradikom. Nearing the end of construction.

32. It's time I started the car and rolled around the garage. The main work is done! Collect a lot of things but it is a pleasant trifle, behind the main

33. Began to getting the car to the mind set and the radio radio signalization

34. Adjust the seat

35. Assembled door trim

36 ...

37. trim the trunk

38. The use stops to hijack that he did not rode in the trunk

39. mounted shovel

40. I looked at the car and realized that something is missing ... I decided to come up with a name. It just so happens that the number of the car has a series of cat. so I thought why not reflect a series of numbers in the image of the car?
Internet impulse chose the image of a cat with a wandering smile on his face.
He added the logo to a simple slogan and a QR code
Just for patsanski decided to place logos on the machine column of that used in the construction of the machine.

41. If the windows with more or less clear then the logo on the spare wheel a little harder.

42. Thinking over various options remembered that I had in the garage there is a suitable accommodation for Circuits logtipa on the wheel. when I'm on my Grand Cherokee installed gas torus in the trunk, in the trunk of Polycom longer falls into place, and I had to cut a hole in it for the balloon which I then successfully closed plastic boxes. So on the one hand vyrezannnogo circle was carpet which I deleted the other presforma repeats the profile of the wheel. Next, I cut out a circle of composite black in color and pasted on it logo

43. rendered and cut logos of svetovozvratki and posted all this stuff on the car.

So far, so let's look will be further

45. The question arose installing arch extensions. two choices either to buy or to put transporterku fabrchnye extenders as profiled tape.
the second option vrodeby aesthetically but as the car body to the bottom much swamped, only transporterkoy can expand the arch on the right for protection against dirt away.

46. ​​transporterku eventually bought, cut and fastened.

47. Long chose what to put on the lights work light, as the front bumper has no longer bear it, and lights should be relatively flat.

48. decided not to throw to the winds with flat expensive LED lights and put deshmanskie Polish.

49. Connect and do their own wiring, all connections via terminals mom / dad under the shrink tube, the wires in the ripple and insulated.

50. himself liked how the wiring has turned out, but the lights as the practice match their price, then there is little use of them, well, not Cho, will change over time, but the light is turned back normal.

51. Wrench found two compounds on aluminum tubes line conditioner have damaged threads, and about any leakage of the question.

52. argonschiku sent to the machine. so as to cut and welded fittings are new. for removal of faulty tubes had to take off the evaporator cho ... ... there just nebylo dirt dust garbage and not a single opening in the grille of the evaporator.

53. The next day it turned out that the button kondeya staffing nefurychit. We had a little pokolhozit. plus took a battery and after relyushku ventelyatoru hooked to the stove and brought it all on the clutch of the compressor and a new button on the panel are now turned on condo with separate buttons.

54. Did the extra protection the battery terminals as rubber, saw one, did the same.

55. breather reached his hands up. decided to bring them all under the hood, front axle, transmission, and rear axle razdatka. Rear Axle everything was easy, the box is not too hard on the front axle had to make the breather as he there simply was absent, ie the hole was and where to wear hose no.
and the most interesting to razdatkoy. razdatke on the breather valve cap is to be located at the top and razdatki pdlezt to the tool problematic. it turned out that the cap on razdatke absent and there was only a hole with it without thread but just smooth hole to which the hose does not pull.
I went to the store and bought from some political Zhiguli aluminum tube. I cut a piece of it and bent so as to come. She put on a hose and put what happened in the breather hole. then smeared it all farm suture polyurethane sealant.
without removing razdatki best nothing happened. Practice has shown everything is kept securely.

56. Vents brought under the hood and hook them to the filter ... special meaning it has in terms of filtering but a small glass at the end of the hose and the ends of the tubes do not hang out anyhow and have a finished look.

57. What ekspeditsionnik without a sleeping bag with built-in storage shmurdyak, sawed and painted plywood

58. sawed iron

59. And I cooked it in a frame

60. Posted in polimerku not to rusted

61. threw it all on one another and inserted into the body. All the staff in the mounting attachment points of the third row of seats

62. drawer for products

63. The lid so that you can get into it from the passenger compartment without opening the door

64. Sleeper Unfolded

65. Folding table

66. In the unfolded form

67. In the assembled

68. reached his hands up to electricians. estimated that one little cigarette lighter. I decided to "throw" a diffuser and in his place vpindyurit 4 slot

69. draw the cutting of aluminum sheet

70. milled at the other socket

71 mounted cigarette lighter in her four

72. prokinul lead from the BATTERY fuse

73 and collected. Now you can do without the ugly tees.

74. come ordered snorkel. though not exactly what I need, namely that the air filter at me the wrong design

75. without lung alterations will not do.

76. and so the first thing okleevaem installation place masking tape so that you can conveniently be marked then mark up

77. Drill a hole to the other duct spools more tochno.razmetil mark and drill holes for fasteners.

78. screwed snorkel and ran to the store for a GAZ Gazelle VOLGA corrugated tube from the air. to bridge to my filter.

79. itself without any problems all connect. The holes before assembly handled "cordon" type liquid rubber.

80. ...

81. ...

82. The first foray kotyara

83. The correct color SUV

84. Diagonalka

85. Lausitz

86. reinforce

87. To sleep exactly horizon littered?

88. My dream has come true! Construction is now complete only further improvements and travel.
ALL.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting