7 fairy tales that make adult heart beat faster

Who said fairy tales are specially designed for children? Adults, too, are able to be surprised, to believe in miracles and enjoy happy endam. And some magical stories downright breathtaking!

< Website has collected excerpts from the most good, cozy and deep children's books. Do you want to spend time with your child so that you both like? Just read one of these books!

Yury Koval "The lightest boat in the world"

There are in the world are those who are able to escape. Sit, sit together with all of the friendly table, eat, drink, laugh - and all of a sudden jump, slam the door - and run! Behind them chase, shouting, sorry, persuade, and they run, run, run away. And then we will fall into the grass and crying. I such people do not really like, but I have, incidentally, himself a man.

Astrid Lindgren "We are all of Bullerby"

On the highway, it was terribly dusty ... Each machine raised a thick cloud of dust, and all the dust settled on us. It was very disgusting.
- Ugh, how dusty! - I said
. Lasse asked why I said "Ugh, how dusty!" Instead of "Fu, as the sun shines!" Or "Fu, a chirping bird!"? Who decided to consider the adverse dust and sun - nice? And now we have decided to consider a pleasant dust. When we were again enveloped with dust, so that we could barely see each other, Lasse said:
- What a nice dust
! And Britta said:
- Yes, it is very well dusty
! And the boss said:
- And in my opinion, there is still not enough dust
! But he was wrong. In the distance it appeared a large truck, which ran for a whole cloud of dust. She enveloped us on all sides. Anna raised her hands and exclaimed:
- Magic dust ..

Michael Ende "Momo"

There is in the world an important, but quite prosaic secret. All the people involved in it, everyone knows it, but few think of him. Many simply take note of it, not a bit surprised him. The secret of this - time

. To measure the time to create a calendar and clock, but they are of little use, because everyone knows that one hour can seem like an eternity and at the same zip as a moment - depending on what is experienced during this hour. After all the time - that's life. And life dwells in the heart.

Philip Pullman's "The Amber Spyglass"

I forced myself to believe that I am well and I'm completely happy by itself, without the love of another person. To love was to me all the same that to go to China, you know that this country exists, there is very interesting, and some have been there, but you get there is not meant to be. I was going to live life and not having visited China, but it does not upset me: because there are so many other countries

James M. Barrie "Peter Pan" <! br>

- Girls are smarter boys
. - You really think so
? - I live among the missing boys. Their name is not in vain so.
- Who are they
? - Children who have dropped out of the carriage when the nurse careless. Who is not enough, send in Nebytlyandiyu week.
- And the girls too
? - Girls are too clever to fall out of the stroller

Zdenek Weak "Three bananas, or Peter on the planet fabulous"

- Take me with you, - he asked the boy. But this time the answer was
severe:
- No
! - Why not? - Peter
surprised. - My ship does not carry passengers - calmly said the captain and so masterfully blew smoke from his pipe, which rose three rings on it. Rings floated above the deck and hung on the foremast.
- And what do you carry
? - Dreams. You never, ever heard of Ship of Dreams?
Peter shook his head. Then he asked:
- What kind of dreams do you carry any
? - Various - hoarsely said the captain without removing the tube from the teeth. - The dream that a cat will never fight with the dogs; a dream that no one will be afraid of black ladies; a dream that will never be the duel; a dream that all hospitals will be destroyed ...
- Hospitals? - Peter said. - And where did disappear
sick? - It is a dream - the old captain shook his head - and the fact that there are no more sick
. - That would be nice ... - Peter sighed. - And what dreams you carry any
? - I'm told -. Any
- And where you go with them
? - Where? I drive back and forth dreams and over there and wait until someone from the people remember his dream.

Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland»

- And what kind of sounds over there? - Alice asked, nodding at the very secluded thicket some pretty vegetation on the edge of the garden
. - And it wonders - calmly explained Cheshire Cat
. - And ... And what do they do there? - I asked the girl, blushing inevitably
. - As it should be, - Cat yawned. - Happen ...

Photos on the preview: Walt Disney Pictures

8 children's fairy tales, the meaning of which is much deeper than it seems
23 new books are definitely worth reading to your children

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-pisateli/23-novye-knigi-kotorye-nepremenno-stoit-prochitat-svoim-detyam-1006660/

Tags

See also

New and interesting