Conscience pedestrian

Found in the vast runet

My mother started up in the area of ​​the original team of cops. We call it among themselves "The Conscience of a pedestrian." I'm on it too once suffered: run once across the road ... er ... a bit off on the transition ... and then came the more dynamic side, melancholy and mournful, howling like Canterville Ghost:

- Female! A woman, well, do not you ashamed? Are not you ashamed to run across the street! What if you knock somebody! And suddenly because of you accident happen? Are you in school do not teach traffic rules ?!

... In general, I ran to run, but there is not never ran.

A month later I sit in my mother's party, summer, the windows are open, and suddenly from behind a window familiar hysterical call sign:
- Man! A man in a red T-shirt! Yes, you! What are you, a zebra can not see? You so hard and fifty meters to go?

And eeeeedet him. Meeeedlenno. And stydiiiiit!

I stand at the window and giggle with red ears. Yeah, it is better to walk zebra !!!

And now came the apotheosis.

We stood with his mother at the bus stop, and watch wonderful: through prekrestok runs grandmother, besides that against the rules, so more and not on concepts (I somehow ran across the road, but if you do not disturb the driver - corporate ethics ). For racing it is the middle of the stream and zigzag obliquely to the crossroads. [Next]

And then out of the corner he turns, shining red and blue, like a Christmas tree, conscience pedestrians. And begins to preach:
- Grandmother in a white hat! Where, where are you running ?!

The grandmother not only do not listen to the sound of a trump, so more shrugs and yells:
- Leave me alone, I'm late!

Reaches the champion to stop trying to catch the bumper to move off the bus, but she lets her cheeky face and a cloud of smoke is carried away into the darkness.

A conscience Pedestrian meanwhile slowly because of the approaching stop. And it is worth.

Granny spitting after bus and rushes to the traffic cop.
- Have you seen, huh ?! Here are bastards! And so I'll be late! Dropped me!

Policeman leaves. Helpfully grandmother opens the back door and nods to the salon. Grandma happily to vburavlivaetsya. Frozen people at the bus stop, of course, starts complaining: not only that the grandmother turned the lookout on the road, so now it is also a lift!

Then gaishnaya machine, without moving, begins to tremble and scream.
It turns out that they are there, and the door is locked grandmother penalties!

Conscience - it is a terrible thing, it turns out! ))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting