From the explanatory notes after accident

I would like to press the brake pedal, but did not find her.

Because of severe damage to my bike and me had to be towed.

Yeah, I hit a pedestrian.

The accident occurred because the insured person has driven a moped at me with an irresistible horsepower.

But his guilt is confirmed by the fact that with him has happened.

A pedestrian running down the road like a wound. I was forced to actively maneuver to go after him.

I was driving down the road. Suddenly, the right and left there were many cars. I did not know where to turn, and crashed into the car in front and behind.

Your arguments are ridiculous. For such excuses find yourself someone poglupee me, although you are unlikely to find it.

I was driving on the right lane in the direction of Königsplatz Gertsogshtrasse at a speed of about 40 km / h. Suddenly the road jumped the child, and I slowed down. Follow me driver decided to take advantage of it and crashed into me.

A police officer ordered me to stop and I drove into a pillar.

I saw that the pedestrian does not know which way to go to him and hit him.

When entering the left turn brought me, I ran into a vegetable collapse (I showered a hail of flying bananas and oranges!), Then blew standing on the roadside mailbox, then I was thrown into oncoming traffic, I rammed two parked cars and fell under the the slope of the road. After that, I unfortunately lost control of the car.

My son is not no woman knocked down. He passed it. And the injuries to Mrs. Stein struck airflow.

My bike went off the footpath, rammed a parked Porsche and drove on without me.

I was crossing the street. From left to right on the car I was driving. I thought that it will pass by, and took a step back. But she turned back to me. When I saw it, I took two steps forward. The driver did not respond and continued to ride me. Then he cried out: I stood up, and then he hit me.

Last night, returning home, I drove the car into the fence. Reports this only to cover damage to the machine, as I managed to escape from the scene unnoticed.

According to my estimates, the damage ranges from 250 thousand to a quarter of a million euros.

In its reply to my letter of June 26, requesting through you kindly call me that, combined with my name Friedrich gives rise to the suspicion distressing.

At the intersection with me I had a sudden attack of color blindness.

Member of the accident crashed into me without telling me beforehand about their intentions.

The accident happened not blame me, and a young girl in a miniskirt, which took place on the sidewalk! If you are a man, you this explanation is sufficient, and if a woman, you still will not understand anything!

Pedestrian rushed to my car and silently disappeared under the wheels.

Even before I hit him, it was clear that the old man will not reach the other side of the street.

It is an invisible car came out of nowhere, crashed into me and just disappeared.

After four years away, I fell asleep at the wheel.

At the time when I wanted to kill a fly, I hit a telephone pole.

I saw slowly sailed past the pedestrian sad face, and then he hit me in the windshield.

The injured horse crossing the road without making sure there is no noise! ​​

The car the victim was moving to the left, then right, then left again, until I finally could not crash into it.

My fiancee showed policemen working at the scene, everything that you can want to see.

I went back because he could not see how the car drove up front and hit me on the left and the right.

The deer took to their heels and disappeared into the bushes, not caring about their wounds.

On the way to suicidal cast jumped hare. He managed to kill himself at the cost of my new bumper

I was driving the car. Suddenly he began to blink once the two "indicator". I could not figure out which way he turns and crashed into him.

Tags

See also

New and interesting