Relieve back pain by using simple breathing techniques. We recommend these simple exercises twice a day. If you do exercise before sleep, it will help you relax and sleep better.
Is it possible to beat back pain by using simple breathing techniques? Surprisingly, this method gives good results. If you suffer from back pain, try to use our advice.
Twenty seven million three hundred twenty five thousand two
Most often with back pain cope with the help of painkillers or anti-inflammatory means. A massage by a physiotherapist can also be very effective in this case. Why not try an alternative method of treatment is through breathing?
Certain stretching exercises and breathing help to relieve pain and increase mobility. In this article we talk about a technique developed by Andrew Ujalam, doctor of medicine at the University of Arizona (USA), which is used to treat such ailments.
Not too difficult to start practicing it every day. This breathing technique is simple, does not require investment of resources and medication are based on simple breathing exercises.Can proper breathing to ease back pain?
Before to show how the breathing technique of Dr. Andrew Ujala, we can go into the question of its effectiveness, taking into account the opinion of experts:
- Experts at the Institute of traumatology and physiotherapy in Madrid (Spain) explain that the human body has a muscle called the "transverse abdominis" (image above). She is responsible for support of the back, abdomen, and pelvis.
- It looks like a belt that surrounds our spine in the region of the navel.
- This muscle supports our posture and protecting our backs.
- Transverse abdominal muscle protects internal organs, so every time we inhale or exhale, it is fixed around the back and internal abdominal organs. It also helps the air out of our lungs during breathing.
Moderate exercise and breathing exercise effective against back pain, but you can also pay attention to alternative therapies.
Read also:How to get rid of back pain — advice from an osteopath The point of the 100 diseases in Your body Normal back pain or disc herniation?Proper breathing will help to cope with back pain
- Every time we breathe slowly, we tense the muscles of the transverse abdominis, which runs from the navel to the spine, making back pain decreases.
- The secret is to know how to breathe, that is, to help the air out of the lungs and thus make the muscles work. Try to exhale all the air from your lungs to the maximum.
4-7-8 technique vs back pain
- Contraction of this muscle helps to protect your lower back.
Seventy two million five hundred ninety thousand six hundred seventyHere's what you should pay attention:
How to perform the 4-7-8 technique?
- This exercise will have more effect if you would do it more often. The first day you relax, the second you will feel relaxed in the third you will begin to notice how back pain retreats.
- Perform these exercises every day. They will not take more than 5 minutes.
- Never do a workout more than two times a day. It is best to run a second time immediately before bedtime. This will help you relax before bedtime and enjoy a deep, restful sleep.
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing that does not hinder movement.
- Sit on a chair with a firm backrest, to ensure that it can be lean.
- Close your mouth and inhale air through your nose for four seconds.
- Hold your breath for seven seconds.
- Next step? Slowly exhale for eight seconds. As you already know, is the most important part, as it causes strain transverse muscle of the abdomen and reduce back pain.
- Repeat all four times (two complete sessions per day).
Read also:Back pain: psychosomatic
Other tips and exercises that will help you to cope with back pain.
One million four hundred eighty eight thousand two hundred fifty one
- A daily half-hour walk.
- Don't stay in the same position for a long time.
- Don't lean, when I want to lift something from the floor: bend your knees.
- Sleep on a good mattress — not too hard and not too soft that adapts to your movements. Sleep on a low pillow comfortable clothes for sleeping.
- Never sleep face down, because it makes you turn your head to breathe, resulting in neck and back start to hurt. The best position for sleep? Fetal position.
- Never wear heavy bags that weigh more than one kilogram.
- Get rid of excess weight.
- Not self-medicate. Usually after a bout of back pain, we immediately take anti-inflammatory drugs that can give side effects.
- For every ailment, consult a doctor to determine the cause of the disease. Follow his advice and always watch your posture when you're working, read the article in the phone or laptop. How are you sitting right now?
Take care of your back and use our simple tips with pleasure. published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki