Come on, no one is indispensable...

About love and quality standards, or "go-Go, no one is indispensable"

When I broke up with my longest and exhausting love that made my brain and posts in the trash now, I promised myself that never again in life will not fall in love with the same. And generally I'll look for a candidate "on the contrary" – from growth to hair color, and no similar pretensions, and that God forbid not a creative person, and was able to drive.

No sooner said than done. All my subsequent holders were older than the last at least five years, and with good careers and stable income, direct, business-like and unromantic. However, on the sixth sequence number already wanted to scream. Yes, they didn't have I hated the flaws, but also virtues that I still loved my ex, too, was not observed.

And then I realized: you need to look not "on the contrary", and the same, only better. All of our partners, with whom we had longer than two years, always a benchmark for the future. And we will never accept anything less. There is no "business habits and in time" – to bad you can't get used to. If there is something your current partner loses the former (I'm not about can be acquired material values), it will always scratch.

So if ex-girlfriend favorite was the goddess of food, and you – well, can cook pasta, the situation is alarming. The risk group. And so with everything – with hands, with head, with a sense of humor. Not just you – you don't have to take the rap alone. The one who is next to you, too, must meet the level inherited from his predecessor.

And it is not in the sad sense of nostalgia ("and to forgive, to understand and get back to broke heart?") rather, we just know that you deserve good things that happened to us. And used to it good. And love is good. Not going to abandon it. Hence so many problems at the exit of a long-term relationship – the closer it is learned, the next will be sent, of course, but at the same time – more settings under used "by default", without the verbal foreplay that you love, how and in what order. And yet you're the new man will explain that in the morning normal for you to have Breakfast meat, and on weekends to get out of town on the lake, how much time will be spent on words!

Remember Saint-Exupery – "you are responsible for those who tamed". Not guilty, but responsible. And the best version of yourself you were in a relationship, the harder it would be after you came. Of course, much tied to self – image when I went from the former, and I was sure that it was better I did not find ("from people like me, never go away, such as I, cast the first"). Crown seems thoroughly pressed on the brain. And he went and found. Very similar to me. Only better. Well, because these "best" – they are.

That's why every time I see someone, much like the reference, but not finding anything wrong with him last, I'm in awe stood still: wow! It turns out that this is possible. Perhaps not to compromise, not to start a game with variable – "he may be a little weird, but funny" – and honestly admit: damn, he's big, he's better than the last. You're cool, too. Hell, you were the perfect couple!

Of course, when you in a month break up (or give birth to three children, and together you will fall into a happy insanity at 90 years of age), the bar for the next love every one of you will inevitably be higher.

The main question that I want to suggest you to think at leisure, is as follows: if it so happens that you God forbid break up with someone who now goes through life hand in hand, – what is the bar leave behind it you?

...Just don't repeat my mistake – take the crown. published

Author: Olga Primachenko

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: gnezdo.by/bukvy/nezamenimyh-net/

Tags

See also

New and interesting