5 vital qualities of a real man

In our days the boundaries between men and women is erased more and more. Refers to the equality of the sexes, about strong women and the men are too flexible. Thus, our society becomes less real men than real women. Here you will learn what qualities should possess or aspire to possess them for every self-respecting man.

Now the concept of a "real man" is so warped that it is often unclear who is in front of you: a woman in a man's body or anything in between...

Let it rude, but it is.

Who is the real man?

Let's think. Who is the real man?

One that can get any girl in bed? Or one that can drink a bucket of vodka?

Can someone who earns a lot of money and goes with the cool kind, treating others with leniency and even with contempt???

This is a concept more rooted in modern society. Nonsense.

Imagine Man...

What image did you have in mind?

Sleek subject, with a cigarette "teeth" and a sassy smile that can "glue" any girl?

Or real a "kid" making cool look and has a rough demeanor?

Maybe the man is strong, purposeful, for example, life-saving or guarding the borders of the state?

Agree that the last example is more inspiring?

Even following a simple logic, man is a person who possesses certain qualities or seeks to develop them.

Qualities and characteristics of a real man, you can list a lot, but there are most important.

This article outlines the most basic thing that men need to pay special attention.

Famous psychologists of our time, as well as the sages of the past years, there are several main qualities that must have every man.

If you are a man and you don't have some quality or all at once, then you need to start developing them.

So, if you are serious, go ahead.

5 fundamental qualities of a real man

A real man should know the purpose and meaning of life

The main questions that everyone should ask themselves a man:

• Who am I?

• Why was I born in this world?

Have you asked yourself these questions? Or live by the principle "as all"?

Consider the figure:

More than 50% of the people at the end of life much regret that I lived it in vain and pointless.

So, in order not to regret later, now we need to start to look for answers to these questions.

Yes, without a doubt, career, family, friends, health, etc. – are all important in a man's life. But think about it, maybe there is a more deeper meaning...

A real man is obliged to engage in spiritual and moral self-development

The main goal and duty of men is to raise a family on a spiritual level. For this he must engage in spiritual development.

In order to possess the first quality, i.e. to know the meaning of life, spiritual development is necessary.

Moral self-development needed to cultivate such qualities as courage, loyalty, honesty, respect, patience, including those that will be listed below.

Sad when a man generally is not engaged in any self-development.

A real man should be generous

There is nothing sadder and more boring than a stingy man, both in material and emotional terms. With this, I think, would agree every woman.

Often a man does not understand why we need to be generous. This comes from ignorance of one simple rule: a woman needs 3 to 9 times more than men.

What do you want? Clothing, jewelry, and all sorts of beautiful things, emotions, impressions etc.

Often emotional generosity in times of need material generosity.

It should show up in support, understanding and protection.

This man should be purposeful

Man realizes himself as a person when achieves a certain status in society or aims to achieve. That's man's nature to achieve results in external activities in the community.

For this he needs to put some goal, plan ways to achieve them and achieve them.

It is important to note that if I set some goal, and its achievement does not inspire me, then it is not my purpose, and imposed on society.

Also there are goals that can be achieved only valuable tremendous effort and painful damage in different spheres of life. In this case, you also need to revise their most likely time to achieve these goals has not come yet.

If we continue to strive so incredibly difficult goals, then we are destroying, or health, or relationships with loved ones, ie disrupt the balance in some other area of life.

A real man should be courageous

Courage must manifest itself in various spheres of life.

He needs to strive courageously to overcome all obstacles and difficulties on the way. They don't have to knock him out of the rhythm of life

A man must find the courage to be with one woman all my life and to be faithful to her.

He must find the courage and strength to take responsibility for their lives, for their loved ones, for their mistakes and failures. In General, taking responsibility is a sign of maturity men. While the man began to take responsibility, he's still a young man, though he may be over 40.

Now it's your turn!

What I missed in this article? That was unnecessary? published

Author: Sergey Yuryev

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: sergeiyurev.com/kakim-dolzhen-byt-nastoyashhij-muzhchina/

Tags

See also

New and interesting