Sexologist Alexander Poleev I was always amazed at how women believe men

Kicked off the holiday season and holiday novels. According to sociologists, more than 70 percent of Russians condemn adultery. Every year the ranks of the supporters of stronger ethics. Compared to the "slutty" ninety years tolerance to adultery dropped by almost a third. However, the doctors doubt the objectivity of the survey.

Sexologists claim that "the left" consistently continue to walk most of the spouses. And if earlier it was considered a prerogative of men, now making up for lost their wives. About who changes the most, why and what is the difference between contemporary holiday romance from the Soviets, told the author of popular science books on sexology, Professor, University of Paris Sorbonne Alexander Poleev.

Who is cheating more?

Poleev: Married men. And it does not have anything to do with whether they in the family, whether they like the wife. It's just a peculiarity of the male population — strive for new victories. On average, studies show that to maintain the reputation of a man needs one or two new sexual partners per year. But it's very average. The representatives of different professions — their ideas.

Who are the most active?

Doctors. But not sexologists and gynecologists, as for some reason many think, as surgeons and cardiologists. In big cities they have up to seven new contacts per year. Many people somehow believe that cardiologists main clients are pensioners. No, women of 25-30 years. At this time the body is undergoing hormonal adjustments.

But the doctors just resort novels do not need. And so they have plenty of opportunities to find yourself a love affair at work. But for managers, office of the proletariat, working in the men's team, Roman holiday is an adventure. The peak of adultery in Russia, with its unstable climate is in the summer.

Are there faithful husbands?

Approximately 24-26 percent. Numerous studies that sexologists conduct with volunteers, using hypnosis and "truth serum" show that in an average married life left go approximately 74 per cent of men and 33 percent women. It is interesting that men's infidelity is stable, the amount of which for many years virtually unchanged. But the number of unfaithful women is growing by about 0.1 percent per year.

Why?

Ladies also increases their self-esteem. After all, each of us catches the idea: "can I have something else can do better?" Also — emancipation. Age at marriage is increasing. On average in Moscow is 27-28 years, in province — 25-26.

Forty years ago, when I started a career as a sexologist, many married girls or inexperienced women. Now to create a family Muscovites with a higher education in history at an average of 7.5 sexual partners. So when she gets into a situation where there is no husband, skills easy to resume.

Perhaps it requires special skills?

There's an art to be able to show a potential partner what he likes, to be able to flirt. Most often, ladies are more tied to the family, they are psychologically more subtle. The woman understands that if a man burns, if he can't get up in a cafe because he had strong erection, so she conquered him.

Most often her feelings enough to revel in the victory until the next trip. Some physical infidelity in women occurs rarely, but if happens — many modern women are novels differently than their counterparts 20 years ago. They, like men, believe that we should enjoy the moment, to have something to remember, and do not intend to continue the relationship.

At what age do most often change?

No such statistics. Men have Affairs while can do something. In women it is connected with their conception of their sexual functioning. Resident of large cities, as a rule, believe that they are wealthy to 50 a little after.

But in the province I believe that I turned 45 — and that's that, it's time to think about the soul. Although in reality this lady can look good. I think that soon the sexual age of the "weak" half. Several decades ago, I haven't seen mistresses older than forty, now come and 50-55-year-old ladies.

Sometimes I ask them: "do You think that is too late to communicate? Because the partner family." I reply: "Why? It is interesting to me. Maybe physically I feel less than five years ago, but in terms of psychology, I'm still torn on dates and want to meet him".

Love the behavior of the Russians is something different from European?

Probably, in Europe, more equality in the formation of pairs. Russia is the only civilized countries, where very significant differences between men and women. We have a very high male mortality.

There are lots of women that in any other country would have been happily married to normal people, and in Russia — lonely. Remember, there was a song: "Because ten girls statistics nine guys."? The author was not very strong in statistics. It's 28 years to ten girls, nine guys, and for 35 years the guys are 7,8. Of these, 1.8 — chronic alcoholics.

That is, on paper they exist, but as sexual partners are not listed. Normal Russian men is almost no competition. And if a man also Moskvich — dismantled immediately. If the average period of courtship in the resort lasts for two or three days prior to sexual relations, for residents of the capital, this path is several times shorter.

The phrase "holiday romance" is well known since Soviet times. Since this concept is somehow transformed?

Ten years ago only three percent of holiday novels ended in divorce. That is, in most cases it was "easy" adventure. In September, usually the doctors were crowds of wives, who discovered in the best case of gonorrhea, and at worst — any documentary evidence of change: writing and photography.

And I always tell clients, "Well he slept with her twice, enjoyed it, left it in his Kineshma. He wrote two letters to the Poste restante, of which he one replied briefly. What will change?" Usually, this is all really calmed down.

Out of sight, out of mind. Now the situation radically changed way. Skype, email, social networks — it is possible to maintain contact without effort. Holiday romance cease to be the resort. On the rest they just start and develop further. Now such connections pose a great danger to the destruction of the family than before.

That is absolutely contraindicated spouses spending the holidays separately?

Young couples really relax better together. But those who live a long time, but still works in the same office, it makes sense to consider a short split stay. I would say that in most cases the novels are still going to benefit.

It is better to live with a man who does not suffer inferiority complex. And each new sexual relationship is a wonderful therapeutic way of dealing with neurosis. More expensive than going to a therapist, but more efficient. The question is, to keep extramarital Affairs in a reasonable range.

How to do it?

I worked for many years and believe that men are difficult people. One can not leave them. And not only that they can leave the family. They are just drinking for three weeks "eats" a gastritis or an ulcer. Sick people, that they take. Therefore, they must live under the control of the wife.

This does not mean that she is with a frying pan near the door and takes a bottle of vodka. Just when the man knows that his home, he ten times will think before to accept the offer of friends to go, for example, in a bar. Even if he did not say anything about this, he knows that the wife will not be pleased.

I'm always amazed at how women believe men and neglected safety. You have a child two years old, has a summer residence. Why are you going there for the summer, if you know what a young husband works in the team, which is full of attractive ladies? That child is just growing in the country and will immediately perish in the Moscow court? Long end very badly for the family.

See also: the Fourth age. As is the case with the French

What is wrong with you?

What is the optimal period of separation?

Not more than a week. Sexologists know about the syndrome of the ninth day. You live together, sleep with her husband in the same bed, and even if you do not join with him in sexual contact, it will still have some kind of erection.

But as long no one near, physical contact is missing — the man begins to panic. And it is usually necessary to make sure his body is functioning normally. And even if he does not go to the resort, just rummaging through old address books and easily solves the problem with another woman.published

Interviewed By: Natalia Granina

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: lenta.ru/articles/2016/06/07/amour/

Tags

See also

New and interesting