More intimate than sex

Whenever we speak of intimacy, the first thing that comes to mind is sex. But sex and intimacy are often two different things. During sex we can be physically very close to each other, but emotionally at a distance in a huge number of kilometers.

Intimacy relies on knowledge. It is possible only where at least one partner knows the other better than himself. That's why men are usually so good at sex and so bad with intimacy.

To be your partner truly closer will have to make the effort. Here are a few methods that you should try.

Ninety one million one hundred eleven thousand nine hundred thirty two

1. Tell her she's beautiful

There is no shortage of men willing to praise women on a daily basis. The difference between them and you, however, that when you tell her she's beautiful, then do not pursue any ulterior motives. You don't say that to the thousands of other women in the hope that some of them will agree to have sex with you?

When you tell your woman she's beautiful, as you would say: "I love you. And you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." When a woman knows that you appreciate her and for external beauty and internal, they don't need to worry that your senses could fail. These words — the most intimate thing that can be between two loving each other people.

2. Write her a love letter

There are many things that can be said without words, but every woman wants more and more declarations of love. Give her some physical proof of his love, to which he can return when will miss you. Or when will doubt the sincerity of your feelings.

Believe me, there is no more simple and "safe" way to make a woman happy... to write such a letter, you do not need to be a good writer. Just Express into words all that the best thing for her. Do not type the text of the letter on the keyboard. It would be better if you write it by hand. Your handwriting will give her to feel that these words were written for it you.

3. Take a trip together at least in one trip

One of the best ways to become closer to his mistress, it is better to learn and understand it, to go along on a long trip. Not just for the weekend — at least for two weeks. Intimacy is when people are close to each other. And there's no better way to know a woman than to see how it behaves in a "wrong or unusual situation. People behave in familiar surroundings — this is their "facade".

It is easy to be a good person when you're comfortable and easy. But once you put people in an unknown situation — and you will know him as he really is. And how to use this information then your business.

4. Take care of her when she's sick and let her take care of you when you are sick

If you and your partner want to be closer relative to each other, you need to learn to accept them not only in health but in sickness. No lady wants to have her boyfriend ran away at the first signs of cough. When your woman is sick, she is — literally — very vulnerable.

Think about how you feel and what thoughts usually raced when sick themselves. I bet it's not good. That's why you need to support, to show that you are willing to protect her in moments of weakness. That you show how far willing to go for her.

5. Sleeping with her (without sex)

Easy to share a bed with a woman when you make love. It was more difficult to abandon the familiar comfort in order to simply sleep with a loved one. For her, too.

You've probably had this happen: I planned to stay there for the night, but she says she's not ready yet. If you are just having sex, but sleeping with her "just so", it means that your relationship overcome another obstacle. If you succeed, this kind of fun will last your entire life.

6. Look into each other's eyes more often and longer

There are not many things that can really confuse other people. Prolonged direct eye contact is one of them. If you have long and happy to see each other in the eye, so on a subconscious, deep level, you both have no secrets.

And if not, the brain still does not understand. Biology has set us up so that prolonged direct eye contact is evidence of a deep sense of trust between people. If your relationship has some barriers that you would like to overcome, try this method. It works!

7. Acquaintance with her family

Man does not grow alone. He is under the constant influence of his family members. Want to know what adulthood will be your potential wife? Look at her mother. Family relationship is the first relationship that people have, whether they like it or not.

How they are built, may indicate the mechanisms of interpersonal interaction that will stay with them in the future. So the acquaintance with the family of his girlfriend — the best way to learn it.

More painful than a loved one you never make

This life is written in my blood...

8. Not do. Nothing.

The most intimate thing two people can do for each other is nothing. Allow me to explain. You probably feel most comfortable around people with whom you can just be silent? Or just silently watch TV?

Truly we are close only with those who are not obliged to fill the "void" in communication. The best form of reach is when just being there and listening to each other breathing. If you are near a woman with whom you are comfortable to just lie and do nothing, so you will be comfortable with each other and everything else.published 

Author: Paul Hudson

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: subscribe.ru/digest/woman/relation/n2027904525.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting