Solitude has no reason

Loneliness. A condition that rarely depends on the external environment. Lonely can be in a crowd of thousands at the concert, and in the close company of friends, and in marriage.

In recent experience it is especially difficult, much more painful than without couple, lining formal loneliness always sewn hope to meet – alone together there is no hope.

When I was single, I always tried to understand, on what character traits I need to "work" so I can "love". The idea of self-efektivnosti did not take from the ceiling – the Internet is full of lists of "not compatible with family life" (you will find at least one at – down the drain). After reviewing them, do wonder how people come together. Such risk.

Later I realized that the success or failure of the meeting determines not what you it, and how you will cope after. How quickly circled your peel, slide the crown and a ton of garbage and noise interference you will discern the living heart of another. Heart, which is also scary.

Fifty eight million four hundred seventy four thousand seven hundred seventy two

At the time of the meeting it seems that such a sincere, real and open we were never. We like exposing the innermost core, remove the masks.My experience says that this time is total lies.

Unconscious, unintentional, but deception. I found this by once out of curiosity, the history of our Sasha Skype conversations after meeting. I thought to find the characters "destined", a shadow looming on the horizon of a Great Love. Found nothing, except attempts to tell how successful, independent, self-sufficient and we have a happy life without each other.

But I was sure I was with him very honest. Itself.

To start a relationship is terrible. Even more courage is needed to give them a chance and not dump at the first corner. With a safe, with another – unpredictable. In my head there is some kind of chaotic representation of the "how to", but in this picture from both of you – only the names.

Your story will be unique, not similar on the history of the parents or on someone's borrowed life.No matter how begin or end other people's relationships – they have nothing to do with what you will have. As the splendour and luxury of the wedding is not correlated with the quality and duration of the marriage and painted in your head a picture of the future is nothing more than an illusion.

It's great that something you came up with it myself. Be prepared that everything will go wrong.

Take as given: solitude has no reason. It's not a sentence, not a punishment or a curse, not something to whatever was necessary to get rid of or try to cover up with Foundation, like a pimple. Loneliness is "here and now, under the circumstances», but this does not mean "forever." "Normal" and "good" do not understand "normal" and "good" are not pies.

Stop thinking that you have something wrong or something is wrong with those you meet on your way. Don't be afraid to get to know people better. Let others a chance to learn. Oddly enough, but that time gives us into the hands of the cards, it is the pain that teaches to get rid of the habit to burn bridges. The older we get, the deeper you want immersion and this is impossible if upon entering into any situation in the first place to look for the door.

Eighty one million ninety three thousand four hundred fifteen

Perfectly normal to be alone and not feel no guilt, no need in someone near you, honestly love this state, and not wanting change. Absolutely normal – to want to create a family and to drop anchor.

There is no right choice, just as there is no neutral choice: "Every time you choose something, you choose something else. So even our attempts to cover all (i.e. doesn't give up) have a cost and entail a certain loss" (Crabb).

Relationships will change just as changes you now alone.Every new year will make you something beautiful.So, once the time came when I ceased to be important who I am. Important enough to make it worth conflicts or disputes, conversations with raised voices, insults, attempts to protect his ego.

I suddenly discovered that in my box of definitions is a clear form collection of buttons and shot. I have something there – but I do not own anything of this, I to something came, but this is only so the rest of the way.

Why girls grow already with internal self-doubt

The practice of letting go

Think hesitate to try. Believe it or not, if there is only one scenario, one person in a lifetime, the one opportunity if I miss then all. Because it is not. Because may be different in another way, especially in such thin sphere, as feelings, where everything is ephemeral and vague, like ripples on water, into which you drop tired feet, sitting on the walls.

Go a long way – not the same as going the wrong way. But it's such a great opportunity

sow
more
seeds'.published 

Author: Olga Primachenko

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: gnezdo.by/blog/keep-going-bro/

Tags

See also

New and interesting