What to do when it's really bad. Exit point

The head became heavy, thoughts hung in gray wool, a lump rolled to the throat, tears froze in my eyes. No strength to speak or cry. To ask for help, to call someone, especially not the strength.

This is the state of “bad at all.”

- What do you want now?
- I don't want anything. I want everyone to leave me alone. It is better that I never existed. This is not the starting point of the report...
- It's global. What do you want for yourself now?
So that there is no noise around... so that everything will quiet down and I will be left all alone.
What can you do for yourself now?

Finding the answer to the question, “What can I do for myself now?” triggers a program to get out of depression, despair, and exhaustion.

I'm not anyone else. Mobilizing your own forces, searching for resources.

I can, I can definitely. Finding a solution and selecting action on the strength.

To do is not just to think about it but to do it. Moving towards concrete action changes in the situation.

Now, in this moment, not in the future, sometime, but now. Make a decision and take immediate action.

This action is usually quite small, removes a person from the hood, triggers the mechanism of self-rescue.

What do I want the least for myself and what can I do for myself right now?
- I don't want to see those walls, so no one bothers me.

I can get out of here immediately by turning off my phone.
- I want it quiet and I'm alone.

I can ask everyone to get out of here and leave me alone for two hours.

As soon as there is an action that responds to the actual need - everything, the mechanism is launched.

At this stage, you should not try to analyze the situation. It's a waste of resources. You do not have the opportunity to objectively and adequately perceive the coming.

As long as you're inside the problem, you can't look at it from the outside.

Try to turn your head off. Throw away any thoughts that come and try to stay in total emptiness.

Mastering the technique of “thinking nothing”, the ability to stop the course of one’s own thoughts is not easy, but possible.

It will allow you to take a break from the exhausting “crisis solutions” and the search for blame.

Be in this state and at this stage as long as you need to regain strength to start breathing.

The first opportunity to analyze will come the next day. Don’t even try to make far-reaching decisions.

You can understand what really happened and how to do it differently next time no earlier than in a few days, and the more time passes, the more objective your view will be. "The big one is seen at a distance."

The Neurobiology of Harmonious Relationships

You too want freedom, carelessness, and the unbearable ease of being.

Therefore, you should not “under the hood” make furious decisions: “Everything!” Getting divorced! or writing a letter of resignation. Perhaps it is worth hanging out and you have grown up from this work for a long time, but you can do this only with a fresh head. And it is better to leave not “from”, but “k”.

When jumping with a parachute, the main thing is not to forget to pull the ring in time.
Remember, maybe someday it will save your life. published

Author: Irina Dybova

P.S. And remember, just by changing your consciousness – together we change the world!

Source: psy-practice.com/publications/psikhicheskoe-zdorove/chto_delatkogda_sovsem_ploho_tochka_vihoda/

Tags

See also

New and interesting