Men who are not ready...

Some men are just not ready to build a family. Or they are now inappropriate life stage. Or they just hide behind the fact that they have the wrong life stage. Anyway, honey, don't waste your time and nerves. But not in the sense that you grab this guy and not delay, and that it's time to run.

He always can not be responsible even in small things. Some issues happen with everyone from time to time notified to cancel plans at the last minute or be late. But if it happens over and over again — either he is so absent-minded that the Registrar may come in different shoes, or is a person who in principle are not able to build a serious relationship.

He is ahead of the event. You meet only three times, and he's already talking about marriage, and then begins to avoid you. He's just a child, no matter how old he is. So behave immature people that are easily lit and just as quickly extinguished, losing interest. For these guys talking about the upcoming wedding — how dizzying taste of the chase. They like to think that they are catching up, and then they run away. And "tookie, the one I'm in the house".

You're the first person he meets after a devastating breakup of a serious relationship. Exceptions, of course, happen. But more often that he finds someone short comfort, and only then feels the readiness for a new love. When on the road we see a truck with loose boards in the back, we are trying to change lanes or miss in front of a another car with a less careful driver. To do the same in a relationship afraid: suddenly will lead. But sometimes you realize that it was worth the risk and wait.

He eats everything that moves. It is clear that if passed by stunning beauty, which even made you open your mouth, then there is no crime in that your guy held her eyes as all. Or, maybe someone in the crowd reminded him of the first love also happens. But if he keeps staring at other women while going out with you, doesn't look like that it focuses on your relationship.

Become a person of LIGHT!

The female energy is expensive

You are not among his priorities. Many work eats up most of the time. But if finally given a spare moment he spends with his friends, forgetting to call you, and you forget about him as about a bad dream.

He says he's not ready for a relationship. While Dating you... And what is this if not a relationship? It makes you hope and believe, and you expect that over time it will change. Well, maybe for retirement and will: he'll understand that nobody else except you, and decide to settle. Are you really willing to wait until I finally get my dubious prize postaccession, obrutcheva, podrasteryal potency "pryntsa"? published

Source: oppps.ru/kogda-na-nego-ne-stoit-tratit-vremya-i-nervy.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting