7 phrases that will help you pay off the emerging conflict

1. What can I do to improve the situation?

Thus you will demonstrate your willingness to partner to solve the problem and send it in the direction of constructive proposals.

2. I am willing to listen carefully to all of your claims, but let's just take a few minutes and view something funny (favorite Comedy movie).

This break will help you to relieve stress and get back to discussing the painful issue in a better mood. More useful to move the discussion to another day when the dust settles.

3. Help me understand why you think so and based on what your conclusions are.

This simple phrase demonstrates your peacefulness and a sincere desire to understand the point of view of the partner. During conflict people often don't hear each other and sometimes talking about completely opposite things.

4. You attract you a lot, even when you swear

May sound like a desire to shirk the discussion about the conflict, but it will make you both smile and feel sympathy to each other, which ultimately will help to find the correct solution to the conflict. Don't forget that you are looking for a solution to the problem, and do not aspire to the breakdown of relationships.

5. Do you think this situation is better or worse than the earthquake that we experienced last year?

Reminder of the serious challenge that you have overcome together, will allow you to remember that you are a team and together are able to overcome any difficulty.

6. Let's stop fighting right now

This phrase demonstrates your understanding of that relationship is more important than finding out the truth. There are instances when you might not want to find out who is right and who is wrong. It is more important to save the relationship.

Ellen Henriksen: learn to refuse without feeling guilty

Eckhart Tolle: Why you should not become attached to another person

7. I think a Cup of coffee or tea will help us find the right solution faster

Perhaps you are at the limit of what tired or just hungry. A drink will help to relieve stress and to discuss the problem in a more peaceful way.

Remember that from any situation there is a way. And, as a rule, not one. Think, seek and you will find the solution that satisfies you both. Do it with love and attention to the opposing point of view. Talk about your feelings, do not blame, do not insult each other, and offer constructive solutions.published

Source: narnis.com/7-%D1%84%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%83%D1%82-%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BC-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%80/

Tags

See also

New and interesting