Then one builds grandfather '53 Cathedral. Cathedral. By oneself

He has no special education. No one's financial support. It has no engineering plans. But for the past 50-plus years in the village of Mejorada del Campo on the outskirts of Madrid 91-year-old Justo Gallego Martinez is building a temple. One. His hands.

«all in my head. I'm not an architect or a bricklayer, I do not have any training or knowledge. But I read a lot of books about cathedrals and castles, and they helped me get going. "

a moment try to imagine the scale of the work Justo Gallego Martinez. Building area - 4740 square meters. The height of the dome - 40 meters.

Of course, there are those who see in the guise of building a mixture of styles and amateurish approach. But all this pales in comparison to the enormous labor and fortitude Gallego.

Even the fact that the construction is not official permission, and the local diocese and did not recognize the temple building under construction, made him throw up.

Gallego knows that will not have time to finish your project. But that does not stop him for a day. And Website admires his inner strength and learns just as hard to follow their dreams, no matter what.

Photos on the preview Jose Javier Martin Espartosa,
Great Big Story
Based on materials es.wikipedia.org,
cathedraljusto, Great Big Story

See also:
Bride to the altar held a man who transplanted heart of her father
This grandmother celebrated her birthday as many do not dare and 25

via www.adme.ru/zhizn-dobro/eta-babushka-otmetila-svoj-den-rozhdeniya-tak-kak-mnogie-ne-reshatsya-i-v-25-1344565/

Tags

See also

New and interesting