Little

Fao Lee was a toddler. In the sense that its maximum growth in full blossom was less than one and a half meters, and the figure was like a twelve-year boy.
Fao When Lee was eight, his father patted him on the head, the mother hugged goodbye. They gathered, gloomy, grand - father even shaved his traditional scythe in support of the uprising - and went to Wuchang, to make a revolution with the other.
They were executed on the area with the rest of the conspirators in a couple of days.
Small Fao she wept silently buried in smelling sheepskin jacket and tobacco-grandfather, and he stroked the baby's head and soothed:
 - Pour tears, FAO Lee cry. After all, then you will become a real man instead of his father. And when my spirit is separate from the body, you will become the owner and will not only listen to his older sister and help her around, but keep an eye on her.
By the way, the elder sister of Faw, Ming Yu, was his senior by five years. She was a beautiful girl and a year later was to marry Fung Tiao, the son of a neighbor, a prosperous farmer who traded rice and fresh vegetables from the shops in the city.
One of Lee Fao childish blabbed at the table that evening, Yu Ming Fung walked with Tiao. Grandpa had finished their meal, and then led the Ming Yu in the room and very swore at her.
Since then, sister held her resentment at his brother, and in any case, trying to push it, pinch-hit or mimic.
FAO did not understand what was going on and upset.
One sister passed him, stepped on his foot and pushed it aside, why Fao sprawling.
It saw a grandfather, Yu Ming took the shoulder and took the rice plantation, telling her that she can return only when seven women will tell him that she diligently worked. Because diligence perform heavy work - forgiveness and discipline.
Then she came back, asked for forgiveness Fao Lee and more over it is not mocked. A grandfather smoked a pipe and a thin grin in mustache, squinting in the bright sun.
However, FAO missed Lee bullying without it. Local boys threshed constantly teased and Fao because of his small stature and narrow shoulders.
One day, when the baby hurt nozzle, wiping tears and hidden behind a hut, his grandfather found. He questioned Fao, then took her hand and they went into town to the Master I pull.
FAO and scary and exciting at the same time, because the Master Tian was a famous teacher of kung fu, art, which brought to China a great Damo. Master Tian did not take anybody to the school, so Fao was afraid that he just laugh at the boy's height and build, and drive them out with his grandfather.
However, the Master, frowning and a sly smile hiding in the thick, long gray mustache, walked Fao Lee on all sides felt gnarled, yellow tobacco fingers slender shoulders and the boy suddenly shouted at him:
 - Hut!
Fao Lee glanced off the old man aside, warily glancing at him, and he just laughed and said dry laugh grandfather:
 - Li Xiao, young man, you brought this boy here! It is the Power of the Spirit, perhaps he will be a worthy Chuan Zhen, which I can convey his gongfu. You see, when I attacked him, he did not hide his hands and his head fell on the mat, and jumped on me, ready for a fight! Baby, now you Kai Shan, "opens the door to the Mountain," and I'll teach you everything, if you will be diligent and patient.
So Fao Lee began to comprehend the basics of kung fu.
Once, when they were returning home with his grandfather after his visit to the Master I pull, FAO, squinting, lifted his head up and suddenly screamed:
 - Granddad! Grandpa, look! What's that in the sky !? What a curious bird !?
The old man looked at the sky and smiled.
 - Fao Lee, it's not a bird, it's a balloon. You see, under its dome hanging basket, and in it - people. They raise the ball up into the sky and fly like a bird on it.
 - How high ... - Enchanted muttered Fao, all eyes staring at the ball.
Fao evening Lee could not sleep. He tossed from side to side, imagining how he will fly in a balloon, and all those who offended his small stature will look at it, with his head, and he did not seem to them to be a little weak boy.
How do they do so that the ball soared up? I wish to know ...
In the Master class I pull together with FAO Lee walked a young tough guy, Ji Cun. He is good to the little boy, praising his success, when not seen the master, and one day, when my grandfather was late to pick Fao even treated to a few puffs of tobacco.
Fao Li Zhi Tsunyu decided to tell his dream. He laughed in response.
 - Are not you afraid, FAO Lee that vypadesh down when the balloon rise? After all, that he took to the air, it is necessary to push and hit a bamboo stick. He did not like it, and he can lose you!
Fao anxiously stared at the guy, and he saw genuine surprise toddler laughed.
 - Fao Lee, if you want to ride on a hot air balloon, there is nothing easier! My friends from own balloon. When it is your dear grandfather, I'll talk to him, and if he let you go with me, then they'll ride at my request.
Fao Lee could not believe his luck. Grandfather questioned Zhi tsunya everything in detail and said:
 - Well, Fao, if you wish to go up to heaven, I will not hold you. Look only to your soul did not go up there.
 - So this is the esteemed Fao Lee, of which you have told us, Ji Cun? - Laughing, he asked the young men to whom the boy gave his friend - Well, brave, get in the cart, if you are not afraid.
Overcoming trembling at the knees, FAO has climbed into the cockpit and sat on deryuzhnom sandbags.
Boys inflated hot air balloon, and he reluctantly rose and soared skyward.
Fao Lee, his mouth open, watching how fast it is moving away from the earth. Small town, small trees, small rice fields, which like ants swarming tiny workers ... Fao felt enormous giant!
And the soul has remained at the top. Fao Lee permanently ill flights.
He studied hard Kung Fu, learned earth science, did not refuse any work to raise money and to fifteen years, together with another friend Zhi tsunya able to buy everything you need to build your balloon.
They opened on the outskirts of a flying club and earned that rolled across the sky, and everyone looked like they enjoyed looking down.
That summer was particularly hot. Fao Lee and a friend hid in the shade of a tree, which is tied to the balloon. Sometimes they get up lazily to oblitsya water from the nearest well.
 - All Fao, I can not. I'll go sit in the shade in some cafes, sing, and at the same time you bring a snack, - he said wearily partner.
 - Come on, still in the heat hardly anyone will come to ride. - Answer guy fanning removed his shirt.
He took a rag to clean the mechanism of a gas burner, and climbed into the cab, when he saw him running close by the city two strange man. One of them was limping, the second held by the hand on which the blood stain is spreading.
Their faces were angry and focused.
 - Hey, you dwarf Come start your ball so quickly - we are in a hurry - hoarsely shouted one of the runners, and the second, hardly slowing down, flew into the basket and stretched out on the floor, breathing heavily.
 - As you say, gentlemen - bowed strange strangers Fao, though it and jarred treatment, lit the torch and began to fill the balloon with hot air.
 - Chances are you, scatterbrain! Or you adjust the knife !? - Cried the second, catching his breath.
Finally, the ball soared into the air, and then Fao saw the same side of them approaching a group of armed soldiers. One of them noticed a balloon, have him rest and waved his hand to the down. Fao Lee wanted to reduce the air supply, but one of the passengers put a menacing to his neck knife.
 - Try to just go down Malyavka! I just got here this knife cut two families and four martinet and will not stop if I have to bleed and you! Well, lead the ball over the grove!
Fao Lee obeyed. He sent the ball to the south, toward the wide band of trees.
Turning back to the killers, FAO Lee looked down and never had the air seemed to him not so clean and fresh, and the world is so beautiful that even brown rice crops have been some especially bright in the rays of the scorching sun.
 - I do not Malyavka.
 - What you said? - Growled in unison passengers.
 - I do not Malyavka. My name is Lee Fao. And I give people the joy and freedom of the flight of birds, and you gave them to death, and profane my balloon their stay in it. You are bad, useless people, and although my grandfather said that it is impossible to take in people life, because we did not give it, I'm taking away your life.
With these words, Fao Lee deftly knocked vskinuvshihsya were criminals down, grabbed a knife and one of them, swinging, slashed the ropes that connected the basket with a dome.
There was no pain. It was a bright azure sky and the smell of warm green grass. Fao Lee heard him approaching voices, saw a worried face on one of the soldiers, but it was as if through a veil.
Fao smiled faintly appeared in time military, and from his mouth gushing blood stream flowing through broken teeth.
Teammate Fao Lee found the dome blown away again attached it to the cabin and tucked the burner to the maximum. Grandpa gently picked up a light as a feather and carried the body of her grandson in the basket. Then they cut the rope and the balloon slowly floated into the sky.
 - Fao Lee, you're whole life was small in stature, but big in spirit. So go to the its last flight with head held high, for you have been higher than many of us. - Said the grandfather.
Two silhouette long watched the drifting higher in the cloud balloon, and then turned and, without saying a word to each other, went their separate ways.

© yan4ello Well, let's go!
a pleasant reading!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting