I am a vegetarian for more than 4 years.

(Story in 2015 - Ed.)

It all started very suddenly - I spent the winter in India and Nepal, lived outdoors in the beautiful mestah.V that time I ate there the meat and not about what did not think vegetarianism. Then he returned to Russia, and after a while just felt that they no longer want to eat meat - it was a strange feeling, but I did not resist. One day I just felt that there it is not necessary! Once deeply imbued with the idea.

Fish with probolzhala there. A few months later - the fish itself somehow became also not acceptable. No agony and disruption during this change I did not, I did not feel hunger and according to the same biases. Then when he was a vegetarian I was wondering which is its essence, revered, I looked on the Internet and movies reviews and now wisely realized that yes - I'm on the right track! I love animals and believe barbarism of the brutal murder - in an age of high technology in the civilized world

. Nobody never preach vegetarianism - but the first time with friends and relatives have been attacked and even agressiyaotnositelno my vegetarian (sometimes difficult), and then I met with other vegetarians - and received from them some podderzhku.Pozzhe I understood the essence of the attacks by the meat eaters - in fact they do not care what you feed on it but it hurts them is that you kind of like to show off))) Thank God, I was pretty confident in themselves and their choices - and no matter what the provocation did not yield
So, it took more than 4 x let.Seychas all right.
Speaking about the results, I noted that there are concrete results apart from the inner satisfaction and harmony with respect for my choice: so for example, I stopped in the winter hurt colds flu - all colds sores and snot are party (formerly far as time in the winter I was on sick leave ). The lack of pre-season and winter colds - was a nice bonus, and my vegetarianism is very nice, believe me

. Furthermore - I note that she lost 5 to 6 kg - but such a goal, I had not. Even addressed to the doctor, surveyed - the results obtained, it is said that the body weight is low but the results of analyzes excellent iron - iodine - glucose - protein - calcium - and all the rest is all OK - and no otkloneniy.Doktor did not vegan - and was surprised so good rezultatom.On assumed that after 4 years of vegetarianism I certainly anemia and protein deficiency, etc.). That is, in fact, the body does not lack in anything, he was glad and grateful to me =). And I am glad and grateful that everything is turned into life.

Another result (it also came with time) - there are more interesting people in my life, including in the private sphere

. I also noticed that it has become more sensitive to the quality of products.

Of the minuses.

Perhaps I should mention that even very sensitive to the quality of yesterday's produktov.Esli eat food or chto-to not too fresh from the store, then do not feel horosho.Znakomye joke that I can test the products - I am speaking as an indicator))))

Otherwise, everything is super! I am happy and not going BACK.

It's worth it!

© Elena Lauri

Tags

See also

New and interesting