IMPORTANT! Effect of the tablet on the brain child

The vast majority of parents who have limited my recommendations to children access to the tablet and computer, note that the children have become noticeably more calm, perseverance, that they have an interest in books, drawing, developing cubes and to the rest.

"Anna V., but he's a smart what! You see - in the tablet, the phone itself finds it necessary cartoons. We are developing games pumped into his plate, with any logical task of coping. Puzzles? No, he does not like them, but in the plate collects them great! Books? Well, we certainly tried to read him, but he does not listen, run away ... he does not like the book. Clever boy, except that the children did not want to play something. And we are concerned about his speech development ... ยป

On the advice came to me today's young parents who are concerned about the verbal and emotional development of their 3-year-old Mishutka. There have been a difficult birth, doctors put hypoxia, but the first year of life relatively prosperous.

Only now I slept badly. Problems with the tone were small. But in general, everything is in order, from the peer did not differ. And now we noticed that the boy was talking bad - offers short, limited number of words, and gestures often tries to show that he needed. Doctors put and autism, and a delay of speech development, others have said that everything is in order, you need to wait up to 3, 5 -. 4 years

And such cases in my practical work very, very much. Children do not like to play with blocks, do not collect mosaic, they are not interested in books. But to the delight of parents, they amazingly quickly solve the puzzle on the plate.

And parents strongly support them in this, often without thinking how much harm your baby. What is the harm? First of all, the tablet, as well as a computer and a television, negates its own cognitive activity of the child. He does not need do not need to invent anything to try to change something, somehow affect the course of the game. All given.

He just has to follow a certain algorithm, or simply look at the screen, where it even attention should not try to hold, because the bright, saturated, quickly replaced by frames themselves seized his attention. Just think what it could face in the future. There is a growing person, who does not need to be proactive, for which the always decide to be something or someone.

Second, the child becomes uninteresting real world. Will a child who collects on the screen with a finger pyramid, interested in the usual pyramid, cubes? Hardly. In the real world there are no bright colors, no funny and cheerful fairy-tale characters, no sound of applause and the music at the time of a regular ring correctly lowered onto the pyramid.

The real world begins to seem child bland, boring. You have seen, than it is now engaged students during breaks between lessons? Talk, play tic-tac-toe, or maybe run around the class? Well, perhaps, fortunately, sometimes still running around. But for the most part everyone is sitting with his gadget. Why? Because child fun in the virtual world than in the real.

Third, it suffers emotional and volitional and speech development. This is especially true when the tablet falls into the hands of a child 2-4 years. As a consequence of the fact that the real world becomes uninteresting, he often prefers to communicate, interact with people, developing electronic games.

And then in kindergarten teachers say that the child does not aspire to play with the kids, and the parents can see what their child is playing on the playground in the main one. How else to develop speech, but in the form of communication with others? It turns out that the modern child is 3 years old able to find in my mother's phone, he desired game and go to the other child, to ask for his toy, he can not.

Now I do not take into account children with autistic spectrum disorder, or children with developmental delays. I'm talking about the regulatory developing children and children with minor developmental disabilities.

Let's go back to the boy Misha. The mistake would be to assume that all the fault of the tablet. Hypoxia during delivery, tone and violation of sleep disorders in the first year of life show us that he has deficiency of certain brain structures - namely, subcortical structures, which are the basis for the development of both emotional and cognitive functions
That is, it has the prerequisites for the development of a breach, and the rest depends on how the parents will be able to organize the developing environment for him. In order to saturate the subcortical structures, a child needs two basic things: movement and sensation

. We must nourish his sensorimotor sphere as much as possible. The child must run, jump, climb, climb with it, not only in the same hill, but preferably on the rocks, the mountains, the trees (from my father's and my mother's support, of course). Puddles, the mud - oddly enough, also need the child. He must play not only dry sand, but also wet.

The more varied sensations, the more movement, the better it will grow subcortex, the more developed a baby. What makes a tablet? He robs the subcortex. In general, all the early developmental activities that are related to reading, writing, studying foreign languages โ€‹โ€‹- they are robbing the subcortex. Because reading, writing, language - it is a very energy-consuming activities. They are carried out through the overlying structures, namely -. Cerebral cortex

And at a time when the child should develop subcortex (+ motion sensation) we are developing with the help of tablets bark (reading, writing, foreign languages). And the energy of the brain is limited. Teaching a child to 3 years of English on the tablet (and not only on the plate), we thus take away resources from the subcortex, giving them bark. And it goes around comes around, if not now, then later.

The vast majority of parents who have limited my recommendations to children access to the tablet and computer, note that the children have become noticeably more calm, perseverance, that they have an interest in books, drawing, developing cubes and to the rest.

It is only necessary to wait a moment when the child requires it to include a cartoon, not to succumb to his manipulations, is not afraid of his tantrums. And if you soak it, he was surprised to find that it is changing, and changing for the better.

Tags

See also

New and interesting