A flat stomach in a short time! While not tried this diet, I can not lose weight ...

< Diet for a flat stomach first of all excludes foods that can cause flatulence or poor performance of the gastrointestinal tract. Me has attracted the fact that a simple meal plan, food is very affordable and delicious, and the result - fast. We need to hold on just 1 week! Ideal flat stomach will be your source of pride.

Diet for taliiOsnova food on this diet - yogurt! . Every day you need to drink 0, 5 liters of sour milk drink, combining it with various products

Menu for the week
  1. Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday strong >:. boiled in their jackets potatoes
  2. Friday Saturday Sunday
    . To get thin belly at the end of this diet, you must follow a few rules. First, divide the meals into 6 receptions and impermeable. Also, do not overeat! The principle of weight loss on this diet - subtle mix of fasting days, because the diet is not only not harmful to the body, but also benefits the

. During the diet allowed dry fruits in small quantities! I use them for dessert. You can also drink coffee in the morning, but no sugar, and any unsweetened drinks throughout the day. Week - it quite a bit, is to suffer, then to be proud of her figure and willpower ...

Tell her friends about this wonderful scheme for weight loss, they probably also want to try it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting