That is, what would happen if people answer truthfully to the interview

Sometimes really want to muddle-headed skhamit recruiter))))

1. Why did you choose this company?
- I, like all of the candidates before me and after me, sent a resume to a dozen places. Where to get settled faster and cheaper - and there are well

. 2. What do you think, why should we choose you?
- You workers do we need? Well, here I am. Employee. That I should choose at least because I obviously smarter than all those who have flooded these questions the standard stuff. And smarter than you, by the way, because I have never such stupid questions would not be asked.

3. What salary would you like to receive?
- 2, $ 5 million a year.. So much gets US president.
What kind of question is this general? Naturally, I want to get such a high salary, how much you can pay me. Just because you still do not pay. Then there is nothing to show off. Anyway, the choice for me: you say the price, I say - I agree or not

. 4. Why did you leave the previous place of employment?
- What do you care why I left. Anyway, for me, you do not change anything. Well, that will give you the answer? First, I'll lie. Secondly, let's be honest answer: a small salary or lack of career advancement, or hopelessness, or not made friends with the staff, did not like the dog or the chief. So what? You do not know if I'll go to your boss, team and their dog. And you do not know until you try.

5. Who do you see yourself in 5/10/20 years (our company)?
- If I'm so inept to stay in your company for 5 years, I was not worth it at all take a job. Yes, and your company ... Here's another question: what are the company's plans for the next 5/10/20 years? What? There are no such. So if you do not know what you will be in 20 years, whether the company and what it intends to occupy a niche, I know where something is?
You then drugs are used, otherwise not.

6. What were your achievements in a previous job?
- A summary of you is not enough, then. Oh well. I have worked perfectly and beautifully cope with their responsibilities. That is - an achievement! If your employees are working, so that they work well occasionally, I disappoint you: with the right leadership and good work no achievements should not be! We have to work and not suffer nonsense and achievements reach!

7. How would you like to see your boss?
- I would like it not to be. This is - again. A two - without a difference. Seriously, there is no difference to me what he looks like. The main thing that he was the head: those who can articulate and normal tasks. As for the rest, let it be in red on white Capybara truselyah travels around the office.

8. What are your merits?
- The harp I can play and spitting on 10-15 meters in length. If you need my expertise, it is listed in the summary. If you need something else - something about it and ask. And if you do not know what you want and what you need here, sorry, I can not help. Formulate hidden and vague desire - it will need a psychiatrist

. 9. What are your weaknesses?
- You decide what you need and I'll tell you, if I have this disadvantage, but then I have a drawback - good tenor singing, the neighbors complain, and was told at the conservatory - talent. Here's another drawback: when I eat soup, I scoop spoon to itself, and not from ourselves! About how!
In short, return the piece of paper with the questions that child-Down, from whom you took away, and did not hurt him anymore, and so it is unsweetened live.
If you do not know what you need, then take me to work, we have surprisingly come to each other, I do not have a clue what you need! We will love and understanding. At the same time you can fire his expert personnel department, it is clearly incompetent.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting