5 levels of Ability to Speak the Truth

When I talk about openness in relationships, I often think about the ability to tell the truth, which is the essence of openness. I realized that there are five levels of ability to speak the truth.

The first level when you tell the truth to yourself about yourself.

For me it was a huge problem because I've lied to myself for many, many years. It is difficult to imagine a person who lies to himself, but it's so easy, and I did it for a long time.

The second level is the ability to tell the truth is when you tell the truth to yourself about another person.

I also used to lie to myself about other people many, many years. For example, for years I told myself that I love most romantic love of the person with whom I was together. When I started to think that this is not so when I allowed myself to imagine such as: "Look, maybe you don't love her", my inner voice said, "don't be silly, of course you love her." Because I had to think so. It had to be for me.

Thus, I lied to myself for a long time, till one day I told myself the truth. I even said it out loud, he just said to himself that it was for me to overcome a huge barrier.

The third level is the ability to tell the truth is when I tell the truth about yourself to another person, that is approximately what I do now.

The fourth level is when I'm telling the truth about another person to him — my truth, of course, not the real truth.

The real truth objectively exists, but I share his truth with the other person about himself.

The fifth level of ability to speak the truth is when you tell the truth to everyone about everything.

And if you can do these five steps — you move in on the five steps to heaven, because heaven... no more need to lie.published

Author: Neale Donald Walsch, from the book "Golden aura"

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.aum.news/novosti/699-umenie-govorit-pravdu

Tags

See also

New and interesting