History On How To Make a fool of us in MVideo - Just Like Lohov!

From the words of the author: recently I decided to buy a new case for iPad mini retina as a gift, looked different options and decided to stop at the official, brown. It should be cheaper than the same of a different color, and looks good.
I started searching, I decided to buy "white" stores, as in the "gray" can easily get caught on counterfeiting (case - not a smartphone, is even more difficult to verify)

. I found an option for 2392 rubles on the site, which begins at G and ends at the zone. But then I remembered that I have a bonus card is another red giant art sales (MVideo), moreover, wanted to see their advertising chip in action (if someone from competitors approved their price is lower - they reduce it). Well, when this "unprecedented" campaign Fur just started to advertise, I went, read and found that ozone is there, so I decided to act.

So let's start.

So we can see, the model - MGMN2ZM / A
. Well, now look at MVideo.

What do we have here? The price is higher by almost 1,400 rubles, and the model is still MGMN2ZM / A. So, it's time to act.

All filled, relevant data, click send, and ... we have to see how the price is reduced, as we replenish a number of satisfied customers MVideo. Or ..

How did it happen? I may have memory problems ??? Well, I go down, click on the link for the details of this action, and understand that I was wrong.

Damn, there's no "Ozone", which confirms the built-in browser search page. Well, who does not happen, oboznalsya. But just in case, I'll open incognito tab and check if all is true.

Magic! Or do I just back something to show. Well, who does not happen?
MVideo, stop wasting money on advertising for promotions that you will not be able to perform better simply to lower the price! Asking find cheaper, but then did not reduce the price, you are playing against yourself.
That's all, I wish you all a good shopping!

© inthy

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting