She called 911 and began to order a pizza. It was the only chance to survive.

The phone operators in the service of salvation quite complicated and stressful job. Not only do they need to quickly and accurately make decisions, so still and call people often can not articulate the reason for his call. Often the victims are in a state of shock, because of which are unable to explain what happened to them.

Sometimes the operators and do have to listen to someone else's bad jokes and pranks. For example, children like to "mine" their school during the test, and some wags call just to chat ...

One of the wearer's social news site Reddit, running rescue service operator, told the amazing story of his life. This story has excited thousands of people.

«I was on duty when we received a strange call:
- Hello, you are concerned with the mainstream, 123.
- Rescue Service 911. Do you have that something happened
? - I would like to order a large pizza you

heard these words, I thought it was a bad children's rally, but still continued to talk, as required by the instruction:
. - Sorry, you got the wrong number and call the emergency services
. - Yes I know. I would like to order a pizza with mushrooms, pepperoni and sweet pepper.
- Mm-m ... I'm sorry, you know what emergency number dialed
? - Yes, of course. What will it cost?

And then it hit me! I realized that this is not a hoax, and in fact it is very serious!
- You have an emergency occurred? - I asked about his hunch
. -. Yes
- And you can not say, because someone is next to you
? - Yes everything is correct. How quickly can I expect my order?
- A patrol car is about a kilometer from you. Tell me, in your house has a specified firearms?
- No
. - You can still stay in touch with us
? - No thanks. That's all.

I immediately caused a patrol car to the scene, and then broke through the specified address in our database. It turned out that before there several times received calls with complaints of domestic violence.

At this time, the situation repeated itself. Arriving on a call, the patrol saw the following picture. In the house at that address was living married couple. That evening my husband was very drunk. Alcohol made him very aggressive and drunk decided to knead his anger on his wife, brutally beating her ...

woman could not call the police because her husband had been very close, and it could lead him into a rage. She was afraid that in a fit of anger he can hammer it to death ...

Fortunately, the victim came up with a great idea. When her would-be husband calmed down, she pretended that orders pizza! Maybe it saved her life. After the patrol arrived just in time for a new outbreak of rage at her hubby ... »

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting