Pizza Delivery

Who goes to couriers

I am 52, I have all my life engaged in cargo transportation. Before you start to deliver a pizza, I was carrying furniture and building materials. With age, to travel long distances became difficult, and some years ago I saw an ad that the pizza at home requires carriers, moreover, it is desirable with a personal car. So I took this job.

We employ a variety of characters - mostly men, many young. An important condition in our company - to have a driver's license. Either you deliver the pizza in his car or the service you give. Since the company trusts the staff car, we are only decent people: al * ogolika, migrant workers or the hapless student will not take us. Flexible schedule: each has to offer the option, which it is convenient. For example, I work two by two. Someone - five after two. Depending on the schedule and the volume of orders can receive 20 to 50 thousand rubles a month.

I work in a pizzeria network. Each compartment fastened five or six couriers. In the case of work involving all hands in the next point we sometimes being moved to it. Companies advantageous when couriers are attached to each establishment and its delivery area Thus saving time - I am going to order and come back in half an hour. We serve only its own region.

Depending
schedule and volume of orders can receive 20 to 50 thousand
rubles a month

Orders

The number of orders you can never predict. The biggest that I had to deliver, consisting of 30 pizzas: ordered to the office. General office workers are considered to be our regular customers. The hottest time - on the eve of public holidays, many people these days corporate parties. However, it happens that in a typical day are asked to bring. The task of the courier - get pizza in the kitchen, to check whether it is optional, and take on the client machine. From order to receipt of pizza we must pass on to the world standards are not more than an hour.

The most popular reason for the delay - is, of course, traffic. When we understand that awaken way longer than planned, be sure to customer calls and alerts. It often happens that the order is not asked to lead in our area of ​​delivery. If the order is small, we agree, why the person refuses once again?

Frequently bought pizza n * yanye people, and they have problems. Just last week, the two men had brought the pizza drunk. They were determined unfriendly: they were not satisfied that they had pizza in 40 minutes after the call, but our cafe in front of their home. They refused to pay and screaming. In such situations, the main thing - keep calm and give aware of the fact that for the people in front of you. As a result, I have 20 minutes to explain to them why it happened: and about the fact that pizza we prepare for each order individually, and about all of them just as they are. In general, we parted with the world.

Tipping

Tips for couriers - a rarity. We even pizza explain that we did not dare to hint at the tip, although some carriers that are different. We still do not waiters, we have normal salary. Sometimes customers are so happy fast delivery and delicious pizza that something treated. Recently, for example, a woman I treated the apple. It seems nonsense, but nice.

The biggest tip that I received were from foreigners. Some Europeans, who apparently arrived on a business trip, ordered a pizza to a safe place. On the phone, he messed up the address does not have a code on the intercom, and I really was looking for his apartment. Given that I have only taught English at school, to communicate with him, I could not. With grief in half I found his home, even spilled over to him a few words, and he told me, in addition to the money for the order, gave another 500 rubles above. But such stories occur infrequently.

Errors

Members kosyachat usually in the first paragraph of their duties - they forget to check that you are taking the pizza to order. When they bring is not what people ordered, conflicts occur. According to the regulations of the cafe in such situations, unplanned pizza give the buyer, and should be sent to the one he ordered. Fines we do not happen, instead practiced mining. Mixing up the pizza, you commit, for example, to wash windows or stove in the kitchen. The work is physically difficult, usually after working couriers are no longer trying to be wrong.

With criminals for their work, I have never met. Only I heard from colleagues that a couple of times drunk attacked couriers, but it was more like a drunken brawl, and not robbery. Large revenue we still do not exist. Usually, if vezёsh order directly to multiple destinations, it is matter of a few thousand. Who will go on the offense for such a sum?

Mixing up the pizza, you commit, for example, to wash windows or stove in the kitchen

Prospects

If you want to link their lives with a pizzeria, the Courier - a promising position. Many young boys after tinker orders go to work in the cafe. There's first work as waiters, grow into junior managers and then to directors. In our pizzeria Director not more than 30 years, he started several years ago by courier, so no barriers in terms of career growth is not here. I am no longer a young man, so I have career prospects do not seduce. I am satisfied with my job: pay well and on time, and I live close by. It's nice that I do not do anything complicated, but people are always happy when I come.

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting