Real Italian Pizza

Good evening, or night, it does not matter.

Today I had a great day. Finally I did the right pizza (to be honest, I did it 3 days ago), but today decided to repeat and sfotkat all this mess))))

There will be many photo

In general, so I bought a kilo of flour for 5 370r, especially for the pizza. 2 pizzas need 2.5 cups, or about 625 grams

then mix it with about 70 grams of semolina (need flour milling solid, but also suitable semolina), it is necessary for what would have been crisp crunch!

then take a glass of water (from the tap, the Italians were told not to do), I Arhiz, warm it in the microwave 40-50 seconds and pour back teaspoon dry yeast, a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of sugar, stir ...

... And after 15 minutes the yeast ready

gradually mix them with the flour until the desired consistency, then pour a little olive oil, knead and more separated into 2 pieces that are forming in the "balls" to stand under Towelie give 20-30 minutes and remove for a day in the fridge

until the dough comes, do their business, I personally went to swim in the pool with their offspring)))

So, come Saturday, I'm at 5 pm raskochegarit oven, by the way please note that my first attempt to cook a pizza there failed, since I did not consider the fact that it is necessary to bake the pizza on the stone, I drove absolutely free of natural stone, as it turned out He is ideally suited for this.

Forming the first cake, no skalok only hands shoot formirovki process failed, here, means sauce (canned tomatoes + salt and grind in a blender), mozzarella, onions and sausage syrokopchёnaya (on the eve of a puzzled Market saleswoman, forcing her to cut this sausage as thin as possible).

And yes, I have not yet obtained a crude shovel zasunat pizza, so do preform directly on the blade))) pre-sifting flour and semolina

Ready raw pizza Room 1

suёm it into the fiery furnace ...
Well, at least to get immediately throw off the pizza with blades)))

close it by 20 seconds

then it is necessary to expand and push back from the fire, but what the fuck, burn, cake already grasped, so that (yet due to lack of experience) I do it with forceps

give even a moment to stand in the oven without closing it

You can pull

throws at the board

sypem grated Parmesan, sprinkle with olive oil and cut

Sausage-Balabas pictured looks singed, but in fact it is perfectly frizzled

make pizza number 2, again form a cake, smeared tomato sauce and a little olive oil on top of the sauce

decompose mozzarella

Bow

and in the oven ...

In the furnace is necessary to maintain the heat, the coals are not suitable, only an open flame, it does not give flame temperature drop

Now most delicious Parma ham on it ... I did not have enough money, found on sale peg smoked, the taste is the same, only costs 3 times cheaper)))

We reach a pizza ...

... And without wasting a second, while the pizza is hot as possible, sypem Parmesan and ...

... And we place that same peg

obtained here such krasoten and heat pizza give peg its heat from which peg, and the whole pizza in general will find indescribable tenderness taste (it's true, you can only taste estimate)

cut, sprinkles and decorate with basil oil, which I handed my wife planted so many that do not even know what to do with ...

Krupnyakov pizza with sausage, note that, while making a pizza number 2, someone spioneril 2 pieces of sausage))))

Tags

See also

New and interesting