15 "overheard" stories about where the love begins

Whatever may be said about love - the same force that constantly, day after day, changing the world for the better. However, she does not have to start with something big and great sometimes enough detail to understand, that he had found the very man for life

Website gathered touching and amusing revelation. how is born very light feeling on earth.

to some guys bring flowers to someone candy or toys. To me, my husband at the beginning of the relationship brought as a gift a stick of salami. And so solemnly handed over to the hands. After that I could not resist. The grandmother has long lost her husband, lived alone, but somehow suddenly brought into the house of a stranger grandfather. They told me that he had met on the bus, liked each other, and that's still living together. Grandpa smart, absolutely everything, and it helps us. And when going along, I was moved to how they make fun of each other. Another example of what love and love again is never too late, just need to find their man. I am going three years ago on a bike. I call in to the park, turn and - force down the girl. She falls and, as a small, hugging herself for her knees and began to cry. I began to apologize, ask her. It turned out that it's her birthday, and everyone is busy, there is no sentiment. He offered himself as a company, I'm still free. And she says she does not get up. I'm not confused, picked her up, put on his bike and drove around the park. So, we are now lying with her on the couch and talk about it doche. My grandfather grandmother first saw at the bus stop when she sat on a bus. And he did not have time this trolley. But as a long-legged and very sporty, I ran after him. Catch up on the next stop, I went and met. This year's diamond wedding! In the 11th class with a girlfriend collected Gent on 23 February. Each individually framed, and in their inscription like "the most courageous", "the most hilarious" - to each his own quality found. My neighbor on the desk I was offered "the most romantic": no signs, just felt that at heart he is a romantic. Parting gifts to change the party, everyone went, read at the others. The rest of the girls laughed, because "most romantic" was all known as a notorious vulgar. And now, after almost 10 years, he's my husband. And yes, the vulgar, but romantic! I have seven times "otshivala" it held serious conversations, trying to prove that even if you start with any relationship, not exactly with him. And then we brought ear mite from his cat. See you very long. Proposed cartoon look together. Sitting look, and toward the end of a sentimental moment was that was moved and do not hold back the tears. I wipe stealthily, I think: "Only used is not turned in my direction, stydoba something which, crying because of the cartoon, but did not die like one, just touching moment." She wiped without looking I reach a hand to his cheek, pat and feel - wet. I turn my head: sitting calmly in the laptop looks, and too wet eyes at himself. At this moment, finally I realized that yes, this is the same. My husband and I met in the hospital. I praised his class rings, and brought him compote. He said that he has a cat and there is no girl, I said, I have a cat and no boyfriend. Then my future husband said that I was obliged to be his wife, and invited on a date. Now we're married. My husband - an amazing person! Two higher education, work, respect in the community, and this despite the fact that he is blind. I love it! You know, when I realized that just marry her future husband? When he had baked for me bird cherry cake that I adore! The husband does not cook the cake itself can not stand. A man who can not cook, for me, was in the kitchen all day and cook the cake itself! So love me. I am a student of the Navy, studying at the navigator and go to the sea, listen to rock, I love to drive on country hitchhiking, I am able to fix the electronics and having fun poking around in the gland. A beloved husband is waiting for me is true, writes great poetry, loves quiet, gentle music and bake the most delicious pancakes in the world. We love each other to stupor. Mom says we have the unity and struggle of opposites. Her father just laughs. It's been a long time. After work, went to the store, I stand near the cash register and try to find the purse. Rummage, rummage, but I can not find. For all products samples cashier angry tone said: "Why come to the store, if there is no money." I was somehow not on itself. Suddenly a strange man says: "Calm down, I'm with her, I cry, do not cry." And he smiles. I then thanked him for a long time. Met, we began to walk. Very good it, now live together. It was like in a war movie. He was wounded at the hands of the fighting, and I worked in the infirmary nurse. I treated it just me, anyone but me, bandaging he did not trust. All the time trying to talk with me, but we always someone interfered. After discharge, he asked me out, and after the closing of the cafe we ​​do not want to give up, and we went to my house. Not a day more are not separated, they moved in together. Happy! Invited guy on a date. It is tried. Brought with a beer and chips. I am speaking about Red Code and Counter-Strike. She led him to the favorite bridge over the railway. It turns out he does not like beer, is not playing shooters and is afraid of heights. After 2 years, he admitted that it was the most unusual and the most hellish rendezvous in his life! And in fact I married the same. When started dating her future husband, all the relatives and friends were against our relationship. So against that at best look like "you do not pair it" and at worst "you break your life." She left him. At first it was hard, very: months sat on the empty pasta. Several years have passed. Our beloved son, her husband's good job, car, apartment. He is on my hands, and I adore it. I often hear that I was very lucky with my men, including those who called him once "dunce penniless." If you like, go to the end. In the New Year for the first time written down on paper will, duly burnt and drank champagne. I wanted to fall in love, because for a long time felt a sense of absolute neprobivaemosti in the heart. And just 15 minutes later I met her. It turns out that happiness is very close, and desires are fulfilled, the main thing - to think of exactly what you want. I've not lost.

via www.instagram.com/ivantroyanovsky/

Tags

See also

New and interesting