15 "overheard" stories on which we cried and laughed in 2016

Life is full of amazing events — funny, touching, and sometimes sad. About these things to tell the people whose stories amused and forced to shed tears even the toughest editors on the Website in the past year.

• Night in our apartment there was a fire. The benefit my whole family and the dog managed to run out, and I do too. And then it hit me: the turtle was left in the apartment... Look at the dog, and he keeps it in his mouth. So my friend saved our mutual friend.
  • Today in the store standing in front of me in the queue 9-year-old girl asked for a chocolate mom. After several "no" my mom gave in and bought it. The girl picked up the candy bar, was in line behind me and handed it to the little boy who was crying there. Mom asked her why she gave him a chocolate, and the daughter told her that she heard the boy's mother told him that they have no money almost no matter what, until she can find a job. A good heart — it since childhood.

• The haircut looked decent. Smells fine, dressed as a dandy of the ' 70s, I already was touched. Asked nicely to cut his hair and model it. Shorn, especially not talking. However, noted that he looks very neat and quite attractive, given the age. And in this age usually are cut "shorter and quicker", but there is already a "model".
    Wears glasses, asks: "what good?" The girl in the next seat: "Yeah, right groom!" We all smiled, and he with some resentment in his voice: "Actually, I'm the groom". Condescending smile on our faces, they say, okay, the groom, the groom, young-at-heart grandpa, all would be well.
    Grandpa, fixing her hair and getting up from his chair: "today's my Golden wedding".
    Shivers, guys. Makes me shiver.
  • Mom's not two and a half years. Today my sister sent a photo with the caption: "Know?" And her mittens that mom knitted me under the jacket, but not in time, one finger left. My sister found yarn in the color, dovedale this finger and wrote: "This is your memory from mom." Sitting at work, crying bitterly.

• My name is Katya, I am 25 years old. My child is now 8 and he is studying in second grade. I gave birth to him at 17 years old, and I have not been able to get a full education. I now work as a consultant in a large store of clothes and earn a little. Son goes to school, I pay for it the money, but he received a good education. My son was rhetoric, where he was asked to bring what he loves the most, and write about this essay. Someone of the kids brought a bug, someone brought a dog, one girl brought the tablet and phone from Apple. And my baby... got me. I even cried when he read his essay. Despite the fact that I can't afford to buy his son what can let other parents, I realized that he was me not for money like. Yesterday, I fulfilled his dream, and we have a dog, even without rocks, but loyal and kind. Bought him a good phone, which, of course, could afford.
  • When I was a kid, we on the ground floor lived a man of about fifty. It seemed strange to us, because we always wore suits and dark glasses, and he had neither wife nor children. We teased him with Fantomas, rang the doorbell and ran away, etc Then from the senior home I found out that this guy's whole life was a scout. I felt so sorry for him that I took and gave him the most precious thing I have at the moment was his cat. And said, "Take the kitten, so you won't be lonely".

• At work washing floors staaaare-old grandma. To all the office plankton is drawn to you. Asked an employee, they say so and so is older than us three times, and to us on you — how embarrassing. The answer killed: "She just knows its place. She was a cleaning lady, we are employees of the company". I had a conversation with this grandma, begged to contact me at you living alone, two higher education, nerd. Comes to us because "you are young and beautiful. I'm alone I have no one. Look at all of you — my heart rejoices!" Learned that dreams of a white Persian cat, only no money to buy it. On her birthday her husband gave her Kotaku. 78-year-old grandma cried like a baby.
  • Yesterday, my came home from work. Angry, tired. Yelled at me for doing the dishes in the sink and socks on the window sill. Kind of like a quarrel is inevitable, but there is a trick. Urgently Madame wrapped in a blanket, given a Cup of tea and went to wash the dishes. It is important to do everything QUICKLY and SILENTLY (absolutely silently). Ten minutes, it was cooled down, relaxed, and even started to apologize for his behavior and flippers. That's the whole secret of a perfect relationship. Don't know what something complicated, guys?
  • Had to run an errand, my husband was delayed at work, had to ask my brother to look after 5 month old daughter. Left the mixture and all that you may need. An hour later, very quietly came into the apartment, so I don't Wake the baby. Oil painting: 30-year-old brother, wrapping his 110 kg of muscles in a tiger blanket like a toga, "feeds" the bottle as the breast daughter. Said he wanted to feel like Madonna. The reason for the bullying for the next 20 years.

• Recently let go from work early. Went home and thought, "I like to come home, his wife will be delighted! I wonder what I will catch, cook, probably as usual." Come, walk into the hall, remove their shoes in the bathroom and hear water splash, and some big guy brutal bass yelling song Du hast! The whole mad fly up, pull the lock from the root to hell! And there's my missus, so voice songs in the shower singing... Like a stone from soul. Love her.
  • My roommate had a parrot before. Talented too. In a short period of time he learned to reproduce the sound of the doorbell. Poor neighbor 20 times a day she opened the door. Later on the day of birth gave her the dog. And frequent running to the door stopped, as when the doorbell actually rang, the dog barked. The hostess went, could not get enough of my dog. But not for long lasted her happiness. After two weeks, the parrot began to "call" and then barking.
  • When I was 5 years old, my godmother went on a children's show. Before the show, we bought flowers to give them to someone of the artists. The performance was over, all the characters came on stage, the children began to give them flowers. Gave all. In Addition To Cows. The man who played it, stood aside and stood sad-sad. Then I went up to him and handed him the bouquet. He was so excited, picked me up in his arms and waved to all the spectators a bouquet, they say, look, I, too, flowers were presented, I am also someone liked it! It was my first sense of joy from good deeds.

• My husband and I went for groceries at a large supermarket. He had something to buy, I decided to walk separately. Go between the shelves, already got everything I needed, suddenly I see a man with a big cart of stuff goes. Surprised. Look, next to an old, poorly dressed grandfather embarrassed goes. Bought him a bunch of stuff and taxi planted, and he returned as if nothing had happened into the store. Later, when asked what took him so long, said the tools currently chosen. Love the crazy liar.
  • Standing with my daughter in the store. She was 3 years old. She is wearing a white coat, a furry hat, boots with beads. Eyes big, cheeks burning from the cold. Turn on the whimpering boy about five years old: "Mom, I want a girl! Such a beautiful one! Without it I can not live!" He laughed with his mom, the kids met up. This year they get married.
  • Met a guy in the queue for a passport. There we spent almost 5-6 hours, no less, then went to walk with him. I walked until dawn, like a hundred years ago, chatted-chatted with him about everything. My house made by 6 am. And so he had my phone number asked, reaching for his phone, and he was dead. With him, unfortunately, no piece of paper, a pen. And ask nobody. That's when I really realized that there is no word "can not", is the word "no." In General, he looked around, brought a couple of sticks of considerable size, and coal on the earth found. And this charcoal was sketched on a log for my number. Threw it over his shoulder and went home with him, so there really is a rewrite on a piece of paper. Then he said: his mother flipped out, when he went to get a passport earlier in the day, phone is off, do not call, and here is stated in 6 am, happy, brings some wood to the house and said: "do Not touch it until morning."
Illustrator Astkhik Rakimova specifically for the Website
According to the materials of Overheard

See also
"Overheard" on women's
11 "overheard" stories of love for mothers
15 "overheard" stories of life, charged with optimism

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-narodnoe-tvorchestvo/15-podslushannyh-istorij-o-tom-chto-zhizn-veselaya-shtuka-1273915/

Tags

See also

New and interesting