15 "overheard" stories about what it's like to have a baby

Seventy million three hundred eighty seven thousand three hundred fourteen

About relationships between parents and children can talk forever. However, family troubles are what make life interesting.

Edition Site collected a few "overheard" stories which prove that children live a lot of fun.

• Daughter just turned 10 years old. Since childhood taught her that to communicate with strangers was dangerous, but decided to check it out. Persuaded the friend does not know the daughter to talk to her. On the agreed day he met her at the entrance. Small as the spirit told all the details of our lives, but first warned:
    — I'm not allowed to talk to strangers and will be released soon. So let's say faster!
  • I was 35 years old. Standing outside waiting for someone. Near goes mom with a boy who looks about 2 years. Small suddenly breaks down and runs to me:
    — Dad! Dad!
    Mom stops him with the words:
    Is not the Pope's uncle.
    Slightly after a pause:
    — Do not scare uncle.
Fourteen million twenty two thousand twenty four

• Another 5-year-old son. Sitting in his house, drinking tea. Runs low and starts to shoot at us from a pistol with percussion caps. We played along, fell on the floor. Lie. The child laughs and says: "come on, he's a toy. From this I would legs were shot." Friend almost choked.
  • Went to the pharmacy. My husband and middle son (7 years old). Going on the pill. Son I wonder:
    — What is this pill? What are you, sick? And why are they then you? So what were they then?
    Is the pills from the children — I can not stand and the ruble truth.
    Son frightened:
    New... or old?
Twenty two million one hundred eighty nine thousand four hundred two

• The elder brother's son went to 1st grade. He motivates his various toys, gadgets and things. But my father in 1st class promised that if I graduate with honors, you'll be able to pull off a gold tooth. As a friend of uncle Dima. Enthusiasm is not quenched for many years.
  • Was at the beach with her husband and son (8 years). Forgot to take hats, waistcoats, the sun is scorching. Well, I asked my husband to look after small, and she went home to Panama. Came back and see the big picture: the son buried in the sand, only his head sticking out. My husband is not. Ask:
    — Where's dad?
    Child cheerful answers:
    — Dad's swimming!
    — Why are you here?
    Not less cheerful:
    But I buried that I was not lost.
    This award "father of the year", gentlemen.
Sixteen million six hundred fifty one thousand one hundred thirty nine

• Food in the bus. Sitting next to a mother and her son (a boy of 5). Between them there is the following dialogue:
    — Mom, why do people grow up?
    Well, life is so. You, too, will grow.
    But I don't want to grow up.
    Being an adult is really fun.
    — The Pope is not visible.
  • Poured a street cat food. Then a little girl runs up and pours into the bowl with the food in the sand. Interested in her:
    — Why cat food is spoiled? You can't eat the sand!
    The girl calmly ate the sand from second hand. More I did not ask questions.
Thirty nine million four hundred sixty two thousand eight hundred thirty four

• Recently his younger brother were fighting. He's 5 and I'm 19. He went to mom to complain with a request that she punished me. Eventually came 5 minutes later and with a menacing kind of said that I would be punished.
    I: And how?
    Brother: Mom will make you sleep tomorrow before lunch!
    Thank you, mother.
  • In 6 years I learned that a normal pregnancy lasts 9 months. Considering the time since the marriage of the parents before my birthday, I got 7. Long pestered with the question: "I premature?»
    Little did I know that the trick lies in the other.
Ninety eight million two hundred three thousand two hundred nineteen

via #image2974665

Tags

See also

New and interesting