Do not make excuses, it weakens you

All we go wrong. We make mistakes. We do stupid things. Offended. Admit mistakes.

And it is necessary to understand the first time. Since I do - that is correct. To act intelligently. Remember about the interests of others. Seven times measure, and one - cut

. Does not work. Of course, if you - a living person

. How to behave when wrong? To recognize his mistake. Apologize. Live more.

It's simple.

In everyday life is another common strategy: long shift, grinds to admit his mistake, apologize through his teeth, a long time to make excuses, eventually - to make guilty of all around, but do not themselves

. The lower the self-esteem of man, the more excitement with greater urgency, he realizes this strategy. And why? Because he believes that if you find the right excuse - that he will "not guilty." Because he thinks that a good man is never wrong. And he really wants to be a good person.

The easiest way to be "good" - in time to find the bad - the one who does not allow him to show his true essence of perfect unblemished ideal

. Who do we have today "bad guy"? My wife does not understand me, boss humiliates children do not listen, does not love her husband, parents take out, transport is late, alarm breaks, doctors do not treat the neighbors are noisy, petrol ends, spoiled health. Do not get me wrong, I'm not guilty.

Do not make excuses

"I'm late, I'm sorry, just late last leg was a lot of work in the morning a few business calls, you know what we have now all hands on deck, all as always at the last minute, did the same then you can at least do something in time - eternal rush ... »

"I'm late, I'm sorry».

Notice the difference?

Do not make excuses. Excuses turn you into a victim of circumstances and deprive you of vitality. You yourself begin to perceive themselves as a small fry in the full-flowing river of human relations. You lose self-esteem and self-confidence. You lose the trust of other people, because a lot of fuss around his person and constantly defending.

You are not mistaken - you learn, and this is your strength

Be open and honest. Life - this training. You would never wrong, if they knew what it was going to end. Only life is arranged so that no one thing does not start in the absolute certainty that it will turn out. So be open lessons learned and honestly accept, if something did not happen.

This strategy will allow the relationship to failure to complete the event you psychologically:

• you make will take into account their findings and in the future, without exhausting yourself fruitless guilt

• it will strengthen your identity - because admitting their guilt, not vzvalivaya it to others, you act as a good man

• it will strengthen your self-esteem - because you recognize a mistake but its specific action, but not all of his existence

Recipe

Next time, if you notice that you start to make excuses - stop and keep. And you will feel more personal power, even if you hear about a lot of trouble. Keep. Let people express their attitude to you, if they want, and take it bravely. Keep. Draw conclusions and continue to live.

And in the end - my wish to you. Live boldly, act differently. Only private always makes sense.
Author: Olga Orlova

Tags

See also

New and interesting