After the terrible service at the cafe, this couple left a note on the check ...

Mackenzie and Stephen Schultz of the US one evening decided to go to a Japanese restaurant. Dinner, I must say, did not work - the service was just awful, the land had to wait for about two hours. Many guests lost patience, just got up and left hungry. Spouses Schultz, however, to $ 100 tip left ...

On his Facebook page Mackenzie explained everything:

"So. The service was terrible. 20 minutes waiting for the water, 40 - snacks, sat for over an hour waiting for rolls. People around us have already started to make fun of, say, what can not be tolerated. It's true. It was creepy. All this, of course, due to lack of staff, not slow waiter. He hovered around the one across the hall and never nobody was rude. He served 12 tables and a bar. That nobody can! After watching as he ran up to each table, apologizing for the delay, I skazalu Stephen ... Wow, we were once the same room ... ... Checking In the life I do not miss, and the work that I never liked. We Stephen decided to make it something good in the evening, after a tip this guy obviously does not get - all blamed him for poor service. Before he saw the check, we left. I decided to post this as a reminder - do not rush to judge, without examining the situation as it should. And always, always, always remember where you went. "

"We both were once in your shoes," - wrote the couple on the check. Well, for such a generous gesture can only applaud! Always, always, always remember who and what you were before ...

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting