Some facts about yourself and the benefits of raw food:

- Since the beginning of the raw food diet (2 years ago) there were acute respiratory infections, SARS, influenza and other (previously 5-7 times per year).
 - A week after the start of a raw food diet has passed a migraine that I had before the last few years and that did not help nor any medication.
 - A year later the raw food diet completely passed a chronic varicose veins.
 - Repeatedly increased physical endurance in the sport is easy to achieve such results, which were not, while serving in the special forces of the GRU.

- Decreased sleep time up to 5 hours. Upon awakening, I feel fresh, full of strength and fully recover.
-povysilas psychological and stress resistance.
 - Performance consistently high throughout the day, there are no differences as before. After dinner today do not want to lie down and relax. Full of energy until late evening!
 - Almost a year I do not use shampoo - hair in excellent condition, clean, healthy, nor any dandruff, my permanent hairdresser was shocked when his question than I am of my head, the answer was - "water"!
 - Almost a year I do not use detergents for the body - the skin clean, fresh, healthy and pleasant smell, no smell of sweat, even after intense exercise.
 - Almost a year I do not use toothpaste, but the last few months and toothbrush after meals rinse your mouth with water. During this time, the teeth become whiter, 2 teeth was tooth decay, which does not have time to heal - enamel is recovered, no longer decay.
This is the first thing that came to mind of the changes that have occurred in my life after the transition to natural food!
Also, on the raw food diet:
• You will never be appendicitis.
You forget that this allergy.
• You say goodbye to hemorrhoids.
• You will cure at all chronic diseases.
• You strengthen your bones.
• You facilitate menstrual symptoms.
• You will feel a burst of energy.
• You save your health in old age.
• You multiply your chances of basically live to old age.
• You will discover many new and interesting flavors.
• You will save money on bad products and save a lot of money on the treatment of diseases and medicines.
And this is only a small part of the wonders that await you on the path to a healthy lifestyle and natural food!

Tags

See also

New and interesting