Speech not believe my ears when I heard that he said the little girl

When my niece was small, she does not utter the letter "K". To us it seemed strange. We used to know children who do not pronounce the letter P, the letter C, and the other W, L and M, but the letter K, as it seemed to cause difficulties can not in principle. We were wrong. However my sister fought over the correctness of the child speech, niece stubbornly pronounced instead of the letter to the letter T.

- What grows in the garden with my grandmother? - We tortured child

. - Tartoshta, mortovta, tapusta, tabachti, tlubnita - reported to a child, and went into a rage, went on: - the bananas ...

Grandma happy banana crops in his garden and shouted to us:

- Get away from the child, monsters, let him speak as he wants

! And we grieve that our family is growing support fefekta fiction, and certainly decided to hand over the child's speech therapist for the experiments.

Come my sister to a speech therapist, leading to him his daughter defective and says:

- Here, doctor, save. It does not pronounce the letter R, a tragedy, a tragedy like this, even in the maelstrom of his head.

And tear the mother, of course, on the cheek sleeves smears.

Doctor on our girl looked down and said:

- Say "porridge»

. - Tasha

. - Say "Doll»

. - Toutle

. - Say "clown»

. - I'm sick of. - Suddenly our little girl said. - Come on, we better Balton tsvetochti watered. Chur, I water trasnye, and you - white

. Speech was surprised and said:

- Do you already know the color

? Niece also surprised and replies:

- I know

. - This is what color

? -. Blue

- This

? -. Yellow

- This

? -. Morstan wave Color

- And you know verses

?

Next, a speech therapist listened to a couple of poems, a song about Glafira (my grandmother taught, still proud), and ended with a concert girls circling around the room, because every statement must end with dancing.

After all seen therapist turned to my sister and said:

- I have been there, sitting in the hallway year-old boy, whose vocabulary is limited to the words "mother", "woman" and "give", as well as a second-grader, still saying "zdlyaste" and "fyfka". Did you bring me a girl who a year and 8 months, knows all colors, including navy blue, recited poems, sang songs, can come up with for adult entertainment in the form of watering flowers on the balcony, and worried that she does not utter a single letter from the entire alphabet. Take it, Mom, hand, drive home to water the plants, and that in the next three years, I have not seen you here!

A month later, with a little niece on the phone cheerfully informed me:

- And I can say the letter K! Come and bring me candy!

Today I remembered and told the story of the very niece, which for 15 years now, and which called me to share sorrow: she wrote the book, and she did, well, did not get the introductory part. Then everything is fine, but do not like the prologue.

I sent her to the bath and told me about this issue in the next three years, not to call

Author -. Vitaly Yapritopala

: Storyfo.ru

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting